20

Thursday

Tzuyus POV

Airport

"TZUYU!!".

I turned around and saw Rose.

"They want to film the next session in Tawain. So are you going to say yes?", she asked.

"Okay".

"Yes. Thank you got staying as my partner", she said smiling.

Minas POV

My Bedroom

"Morning".

I looked at Sana.

"Why is my room so empty?", I asked.

"Empty it's the same as last night".

"It feels empty", I said.

"I saw this left on the kitchen fridge when I made us breakfast. I think you should read it", she said give me and letter.

I opened it up.

Dear Miss Chou / Mina

Um, I haven't written a letter before but I need to write this for you. As you know I'm going to Tawain to become a CEO. And hopefully, be able to take revenge on the Jeons. Thats not what I want to talk about.

What I want to talk about is how I feel. I know you're my teacher and Im your student but ever since I caught you in my arms on our first meeting. It's cheesy but I fell in love with you. All those words I said when I was drunk I meant them. I want you to be Mrs Chou. I also did hate it when other students would disrespect you. I said I love you, I meant that too but I can't say that to you.  You looked after me when I had an injured my ankle. You had your messy bun hair and you were wearing glasses and had one of my shirts. You look adorable. I wanted to tell you that. I didn't want you to watch my K-Drama because I was embrassed you'd see me naked. Or think Im like that in real life. I told you about Rose because I felt the need to tell you the truth. Your cooking I love it. You've always good care of me. I want to do that too. I got jealous when I found out you had been married to an asshole. And the fact she was rich and a very successful CEO made me doubt if Id I ever be able to beat her. I also got jealous when jungkook told me you two dated. I was angry when Chae said those things about you. Angry when Lisa tried to take you back. Angry when Jungook tried to force you to kiss him. I was selfish. I waited outside the library only to see if you really were there. I wanted you to quit so I could ask you out and have you to myself. I now think that was selfish of me to do. But then sex happen between us. I didn't want to take advantage of you, but you said it was fine. The next day I still feel guilty for what had happened between us. You ignored me and you really did quit. I wanted to talk to you to explain I'm sorry for ignoring you. 

Basically what I'm trying to say in this mess. Is I love you. I really love you. I love you so much. Im a coward for not being able to confess to you in person but I fear you'd say I'm just a student to you. So I confess to you through this letter. When I make it to the top. I'm coming back for you. And you're going to be Mrs Chou. I'll love you in the way she never was able to do. I'll never lie saying your nothing to me. I really will tell the whole world how crazy I am about you

Edit: 

Im sorry I lied to you. I should've told you that I was at the shop eating ramen by myself. I guess I felt jealous about what Mrs said about you checking Mrs Park out. If I didn't act so childish you would've been crying because of me. You wouldn't have hurt yourself... Instead of getting mad at you for comparing me to her I should've pulled you into a hug and held you tight. Im sorry I hurt you. I am just as worst as her you're right. I hurt you like she did. I lied to you like she did. I wished you can find someone who can truly make you happy and will never hurt you...

I love you.... Goodbye

Tears were falling uncontrollably.

"Oh Mina".

Sana hugged me.

"I love her.... I really love her...".