24

Thursday

Minas POV

My Bedroom

I woke up and quickly checked myself. Ah than god. I didn't have sex. But damn my head really hurts. My bedroom door opened and Tzuyu came in on her phone. She lowered the phone and came over to me.

"You're going to regret a lot of things last night", she said.

"Dont say that", I said holding onto my head.

She removed my hand and gave me a tablet.

"Why do you keep smiling?", I asked.

"You were cute last night", she said cupping my face and kissed my forehead.

"I'll wait for you to shower then you come down and eat the delicious breakfast I've made. Then take you to work", she said getting up.

"What about your work?".

"I'm the CEO. I can be late to work. Plus you're more important than me going to see how much profit I've gained or lost", she said.

"Aish go away".

"Dont be too long", she said leaving.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside School

"Why aren't you leaving?", I asked.

"I think you're forgetting something", she said.

I looked at her confused.

"Miss Myoui".

I looked at my student.

"Did you get permission from Mrs Park?", she questioned.

"I forgot to ask. I'll let you know before the end of the day", I said.

"Miss I have something else to say", she said.

"What?".

I was surprised when she held on the side of my arms and leaned to my ear.

"You're very pretty today", she whispered n my ear then pulled away with a huge smile.

"Ah thank you", I said.

"Goodbye Miss".

She left and I turned around to speak to Tzuyu but she was gone. I thought I was forgetting something. I just went off to the staff room.

Staff Room

Everyone was looking at me.

"You put on a show yesterday", Sana said smiling.