5

Friday

Minas POV

Random Bedroom

I opened my eyes due to my phone ringing. I declined it and sat up. I got up and left the room.

Huge Place / Kitchen

"Hey Mina".

I looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"How?".

"That student brought you here. She came back to the library and told me that she had brought you here. It has such a nice view", she said.

"Yeah is that student rich or something?", Jeongyeon asked.

I looked around the hotel room to see it as rather spacious. It was bigger than what we stayed in last night.

"I guess".

I should thank her when I get to school.

"I'm going to shower", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

School /Staff Office

"You're late today", Sana said.

"I overslept", I said and sat on the chair that was facing the P:E area.

"You missed the fight", she said.

"Between who?", I asked.

"You won't believe me if I say", she said.

"It was Tzuyu and this new girl", Sakura said.

"Oh really?".

"Yeah the new girl had something in for Tzuyu. Poor girl now has a broken ankle after being pushed down the sitars".

"Wait Tzuyu was pushed?", I asked.

"Yeah. My wife obviously told Jihyo and that girl has now been kicked out of the school", Sakura said.

"And I had to admit her to a hospital", Sana said.

"But like the girl was staring on Tzuyu and even tried to punch her but Tzuyu didn't react she just walked away and yeah that was when she was pushed".

"Which hospital so I can give her work?", I asked.

"The hospital your father works at", she said.