4

Thursday

Tzuyus POV

Unfamaliar Room

I oped my eyes due to the bright sunlight that was shining through the gap so the curtains. I heard my door open. I sat up looking at the door.

"You're are up".

The light switch was turned on. 

"Miss?".

It really was her.

"You fell asleep during it. I booked a hotel since I didn't know where you lived and that I didn't want you to know where I lived", she said.

"Ah thank you. Im sorry for causing trouble", I said.

"You didn't. Breakfast is ready. And after that, I suggest you take a shower.  I ironed your school uniform last night and your shoes are by the door", she said.

I got out of bed.

"Thank you miss. I really appreciate this".

~ a few minutes later ~

Kitchen

"Tzuyu what is your dream?", she questioned.

"To inherit my father's company", I replied.

"CEO?".

"Yes".

I looked at her.

"Miss".

"Mhm".

"Do you think I will suit it?", I asked.

"Like will I be able to build up my father company reputation? Gain profit again? Become the best company in Tawain again?".

"I think you're capable", she said.

"Thanks, breakfast was delicious", I said getting out of my chair running into the guest bedroom.

~ time skip ~

Living Room

"Miss?".

"Yes?", she responded.

"How much did this cost you?", I asked.

"It doesn't matter just get ready for school", she said.

"Miss I feel bad having to make you buy a hotel room just for the night. At least let me pay you back", I said.

"Money doesn't solve everything", she said as I was sorting my tie out.