10

Saturday

Minas POV

My Bedroom

My phone kept ringing. I answered it whilst  I looked across the room noticing a shirt.

Me: Hello?

Nayeon: Do you have a bad hangover?

Me: I think I had sex

Nayeon: Omo with your ex-wife? She took you home

Me: WHAT!! NONONO! NO! Aish no why did I have sex with her. Stupid drunk self Mina

Nayeon: Hey calm down

Me: Calm down? I just had sex with my ex-wife. And I left here alone I'm in my house naked! Naked!

I got up and went over to the shirt on the floor.

Me: But this shirt smells like Tzuyu. Probally from when she was staying with me.

I put it on and went into the bathroom.

Bathroom

"EHHH".

Nayeon: What?

Me: I have hickeys

Nayeon: Duh you had sex Mina

Me: ... Fuck my life ...

Nayeon: Welp goodbye

I sighed looking into the mirror. So fucking stupid to drink. 

Kitchen

I went to the kitchen surprised to see a note on the e kitchen counter with a belt and a glass of water.

For your hangover

Asshole for taking advantage of me. I threw it in the bin then took the tablet. How could you take advantage of me when Im drunk. Aish Im going to fucking kill you when I see you.

Tzuyus POV

My Bedroom

I feel so bad. I mean she kept telling me to do it but I feel bad. It's like I took advantage of her. I really didn't want to do that. I just wanted to take her home and let her sleep then I would return home. But she fucked me then wanted me to do it to her. She's going to hate me. I'm such an asshole. I really should've told her no. This is all my fault.