2

Tuesday

Mina POV

English Class

It's already been two lessons and I haven't seen Tzuyu at all. She still hasn't shown up so I guess she'll be missing this lesson. The lesson is about to end in 10  minutes.

"Miss".

Tzuyu entered the room. It looked like she ran here. Her hair was a mess and I noticed a bruise on her face.

"Sorry for being late", she said.

I restrained myself from moving her hair out of her face so I could get a clear view of her bruise.

"Come back here at lunch", I said.

"Okay".

She went and sat down next to that girl. That girl is kinda annoying already. Shes already disrepcts me and I don see why Tzuyu is friends with her but I guess students have there onw reasons fro being friends with them.

~ time skip ~

Class finished but Olivia was still here.

"Yes Liv?".

"Wanna know a fact about Tzuyu?", she asked.

"I guess".

"She's bisexual and she adopted", she said then left the room.

What? Why did Liv tell me that? Adopted?

Jihyo's Office

"Jihyo".

"Yes Mna", she said.

"Is Tzuyu adopted?", I asked.

"Ah yes her parents were murdered when she was 7 the Jeons took her on as they were the closest family to the Chous family. Why do you ask?".

"She came to school late. And she has a bruise on her face", I said.

"Are you suggesting that Tzuyu could be getting abused at home?".

"Well I would like to hope not. But if that is true---".

"I'll check on it. I know Tzuy won't open up about anything is if it were to be true. She's hard to communicate with", she said.

"Every teacher says that she is hard to communicate with but I find it rather easy", I said.

"Then you try to find the truth. If she opens up and tells you it's true you tell me and I will find a way to help her out of the mess", she said.

"Can't we just call the police?", I asked.

"Mina sit please", she said.

I sat on the chair.

"Chous. They were a huge Company in Tawain. And they are rivals with Jeon's in business but are friends. Both companies are very powerful. I try to call the police on them this school will be in danger too", she said.