9

2 weeks later and 3 days l after / Friday

Minas POV

Sports Hall

"Chaeyeon".

"Ah yes Mina", she responded.

"Wheres that Chou?", I asked.

"She is over there", she said pointing to a tall figure who just scored a three-pointer.

"Thank you. I'm going o take her out of your class for a second is that okay?", I asked.

"Of course".

Tzuyu cancels the whole English thing. Sometimes she doesn't show up in my classes anymore either. I found out she's skipping them on purpose. She avoided me on purpose. It has really annoyed me.

"Tzuyu!".

She happen to shoot the ball and it went it then turned to look at me.

"I need to talk to you", I said.

"Meet at the library tonight at 6:30 pm you dont show up. I'll quit this school", I said and walked away.

My Class

"Hey sis".

I looked at Olivia.

"Tzuyu. Something is going between you two right?".

"What no she's just a student", I said.

"Does a student buy their teacher expensive rings?", she asked.

"Eh".

"Yes I saw on her Sunday buying that ring. It was really expensive", she said.

"There isn't a relationship between us", I said.

"Mina we leave school soon. If she can make you happy then go for it", she said.

"Liv she's always going to be my student. Im not breaking the law", I said.

"But she's hot Mina and you two suit each well".

"Go away before I give you detention", I said.

"If you won't have her when we leave I'll make my moves on her".

I rolled my eyes and started sorting my peppers out for the last lesson. I heard a knock. I turned around and saw Tzuyu.

"What if I want you to quit?".

"You'll be wasting your time waiting on me", she said.