✧.* 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

happy 2022 !

✧.*

*

hey guys :)

hey guys :)

feels weird to say it, that's it's actually 2022 now, doesn't it? i feel like it's a bit weird. but hey, it is the new year, which is great.

i hope it's gonna be a better one than we had the past years. hopefully we can do more and see the world a little bit more this year... with happiness and only good things coming for all of us.

the end of a year, but the start of a new one.

and that brings us to the end of feliz navidad! can't believe i wrote this book in just over a month. it was a ride, literally, but it was worth it. this might be one of my favourite books that i've written so far! (y/n and bokuto are just so cute, come on... and taco? please).

i wish you all a happy 2022! i'll continue writing more stories for you guys. about bokuto maybe, but of course more haikyuu characters as well! you will find my hero stories, haikyuu, jujutsu kaisen, avatar; maybe even marvel, demon slayer... who knows, guys.

it's going to be a blast, i know that for sure. :)

i started this wattpad journey this year, not even a year ago, but i have accomplished more than i could ever ask for and that's all thanks to you. that's also why i decided to write this story! for you, from me.

cuz don't we all love fluff?

before i'm gonna talk about more that has nothing to do with this story actually, i'm gonna go.

thank you for all your support on this story! i managed to hit over 1k reads in under a month, which is amazing. i couldn't imagine a better audience than you guys. thank you so much for that <3

have a lovely year, and see you guys in my other stories!

if you want, that is.

feel no pressure :3

love,

riley <3