*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡

7 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

bokutohiii y/n !

bokuto
hiii y/n !

bokuto
did you wake up yet ?

two hours later, and y/n still hasn't replied.

the male is currently laying on his couch, a soft blanket around his body, and his phone in his head. he's slowly sipping from the tea that he made around ten minutes ago.

yesterday, when it was bedtime for kagami, y/n went to bed with her. she said that she didn't want bokuto to be there, because he was a male, and he wasn't good enough to read a bedtime story.

even though kagami was a total brat towards y/n before, it seemed like she liked her now. so, the nice person y/n is, went to bokuto his bedroom and put her to bed, also reading her a bedtime story.

apparently y/n was so tired at nine, that she also fell asleep. bokuto hasn't seen her ever since and he's kind of worried about her.

bokuto's sister picked kagami up at midnight. she picked her up from the bed and then walked back to the living room with the sleeping child in her arms, trying to be as silent as possible. both bokuto and his sister let y/n sleep, because she was sleeping so peaceful, and bokuto thought she might need it.

but it has been hours now since bokuto has woken up– it's currently one in the afternoon and y/n hasn't replied to his texts yet. is she still sleeping? that is a long ass sleep, freaking sixteen hours or something.

he sighs and finishes his tea. where could she be?

then bokuto's door opens.

"afternoon, kotaro-san!i got you a bagel."

y/n walks into the living room with a paper bag in her hands, and two caramel macchiato's as well.

oh wait a second...

bokuto totally forgot she had to work this morning.

okay that is pretty stupid.

y/n plops down on the couch next to bokuto and places the bag with the bagels on his lap. she also places two coffee cups on the coffee table in front of them. she then turns her body towards her.

"did you sleep well? you were fast asleep when i woke up this morning."

y/n grabs the bag from his lap again and looks in the bag, then grabbing two avocado bagels out. she gives one to bokuto and takes the other one herself.

the female takes a bite and closes her eyes, "oh, i needed that so much."

all bokuto can do i slap himself on his own head.

how was he so damn stupid?

he forgot she was working and totally thought she was still fast asleep in her room.

but instead, bokuto is being a complete fool.

dammit.

"you not hungry?"

y/n now notices bokuto's silent behaviour. that's not like him, from what she's seen. he usually seems pretty energetic, so there must be something wrong then.

bokuto turns his head towards y/n, "no, it's fine. i just haven't been doing much this morning..."

y/n nods, "oh, yeah. you don't always have to! maybe the coffee will make you feel a little bit more awake!"

the white haired male nods, smiling at y/n and grabbing the coffee from the table. he takes a sip and nods, yeah, that tastes amazing as always.

the female grabs her phone from her pocket and opens her messages. a small chuckle is heard from her lips.

y/n
yeah, i have been awake
for quite some time ;p

y/n
are you, kotaro?

bokuto feels his phone vibrate next to him, so he grabs it and looks at the screen. a few messages from y/n pop up.

the male rolls his eyes, turning his head towards y/n, "ha, funny. yeah, i am awake. shut up."

y/n chuckles and places her phone down. she continues with eating her bagel, sometimes looking at bokuto and chuckling again.

and bokuto?

he just thinks she's really cute.

cause come on, how couldn't you think that?!

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 18.12.2021 "

hi guys :) dec 18th is out ! this feels like such a boring chapter but ok🤠👍🏼 I NEVER MEANT FOR IT TO BE BORING IT JUST TURNED OUT TO BE IM SORRY. hope you had a lovely day tho <3