*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡

5 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"kotaro, i hate you

"kotaro, i hate you."

"don't worry babe, we all do."

y/n turns her head to the unfamiliar voice, eyeing the guy up and down. "have i seen you before?"

"nope, but nice to meet you! the name's tetsuro kuroo, but you can call me your boyfriend."

the female turns to bokuto without saying any word to kuroo, "why did you bring a fuckboy to our weekly hang out party?"

bokuto shakes his head, "i have no idea. he just kind of turned up out of nowhere and tagged along because he's annoying and thinks we're friends."

"we are friends, you owl head!"

"that sounds like something kuroo-san would do.i'm not even surprised," another unfamiliar voice says.

as y/n turns around, a tall, blonde mail is standing behind kageyama, towering a bit over him. he puts his glasses up his nose and then looks down at y/n.

damn, why are all these guys so damn tall? it's a volleyball player kind of thing, isn't it?

"hello, i'm tsukishim," the tall blonde says.

"y/n l/n, nice to meet you tsukishima."

but for real, why the hell are all these new guys turning up? are they having a 'hey look at all my friends!' party or something?

"tsukishima is my teammate," kageyama says when he sees her confused look. the raven haired smiles at his friend, "hi, nice to see you again."

"yeah! i missed your annoying, handsome face," y/n says with a laugh.

kageyama blushes, "oh, right."

aw, what a cutie. y/n thinks it's just adorable how kageyama always blushes because of her comments. but come on, how couldn't she? kageyama is a beauty, a gift send from heaven.

bokuto rolls his eyes as kuroo tries to get y/n's attention. no luck, because y/n and kageyama are just looking at each other and having a nice conversation while catching up because they haven't interacted in a few days.

"and sadly, kuroo is my teammate," the white haired male says, crossing his arms.

"excuse you, sir," kuroo says, turning to bokuto, "because of me our team is doing so good."

"lies, because i'm the one scoring us points!"

y/n shakes her head. she refuses to turn around and look at these two.

these guys act like little kids. can't they just act normal?

they're supposed to act like the adults here, because they're making christmas ornaments with actual little kids. they shouldn't bicker to one another.

but oh well, guess that's just how these idiots are.

"so what exactly are we going to do?"

tsukishima looks at the place that they just walked into. all he sees is little kids, and he's not sure if he likes it or not. he shouldn't, because fuck that. he doesn't like much things that have anything to do with people anyway.

"volunteering to makes christmas ornaments with little kids. most of them are orphans," bokuto says, eyeing the place. "i saw this when i was doing my groceries yesterday and i thought it would be nice to do this. i asked kageyama and y/d to join but apparently you and kuroo also wanted to come."

"not because i knew what we were going to do, but sure, let's give it a try."

"yeah bokuto definitely thought, 'hey, y/n likes glitter on her face so why not bring her somewhere with more glitter?!' it's great, i love glitters!"

kuroo chuckles at y/n, "i would love to hear that story."

"yeah no way, comb head."

kuroo shakes his head with a laugh, "fair enough." he turns to bokuto, "i don't think she likes me."

"geez, i wonder why."

y/n looks around, "i can spot the glitter everywhere. but i see that they need a lot of people to help, judging from all the kids that are around here so let's get going?"

bokuto nods, "yeah! come on, can't wait to have kids glue glitters on your face."

"oh, you're a cunt."

kageyama and kuroo laugh a little, and even tsukishima can't hold back a grin.

all the guys see that bokuto and y/n feel something for each other.

but still, neither of them is bold enough to say something about it.

"hello, we'd like to volunteer for creating christmas ornaments with the kids today!"

the lady holding some of the required supplies smiles, "great! you can just sit down with a bunch of those kids," the lady says, smiling at the group. she points at a bunch of kids standing there, not knowing what to do.

she gives everyone a few art supplies to make the ornaments with. these being paper, glue, stickers, shiny things, scissors, wool, carton, strings, and pencils. the lady also hands out the templates.

"just make some nice ornaments with the kids! i'm sure they'll love working together with you!"

y/n nods and takes the supplies. she walks towards the group of kids, "hey, some of you can come with me to make some ornaments!"

three kids nod and follow y/n. they all sit down and y/n places the supplies down.

"you all excited?"

and as soon as y/n says that, all the kids nod. they see the supplies and can't wait to start doing their arts and crafts.

and y/n? she can't wait either.

'cause this is one of the cutest things she's ever seen.

and the same counts for bokuto.

seeing y/n with kids?

he's never wanted someone more than he wants her.

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 20.12.2021 "

ok but like,, kageyama, bokuto, kuroo and tsukishima with kids ?? making ornaments ?? adorable. i got this idea when i read the other chapter about the glitters with kagami lol. fun part. ANYWAY,, hope you had a lovely day :) just 5 more days till christmas ?? insane actually.

man makes me think i really need to start writing chapters again because i kind of waited too long with my prewritten chapers. had them all done till 18th, but yeah lol now i need to write again so i go do that now xoxo.

SEE YOU GUYS SORRY FOR THESE LONG A/N'S THEYRE PROBS SO ANNOYING I AM SORRY.