*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝

3 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

y/n is standing in front of an enormous building

y/n is standing in front of an enormous building. her eyes are widened, she's holding a present in her hand, and she's deciding if she should continue walking into the building or just run home now that she can.

she gets herself together soon, and finally walks up to the door. the door is opened, kageyama made sure to do that, and she takes the elevator to the tenth floor.

wverywhere she looks you see 'rich' written on the building. it's a beautiful, modern building, with loads of white and some black accents. there's marble, some gold things, and the most modern lift you can find in tokyo.

why are all these volleyball players so damn rich? what the hell do they do?

uh, play volleyball of course...

but still.

they're rich as hell, it's kinda intimidating.

y/n knocks on the door once she's at the right door.

some chatters are heard, and the girl gets more nervous by the minute. she hopes there are only fun people around and hopefully not that many people so she doesn't have to be that social.

the door opens soon enough, and a raven haired male is seen in the door opening. a smile forms on his lips when he sees his friend.

"y/n! i'm glad you could make it. come in."

and so the girl does.

once she has taken of her shoes, she turns to kageyama and hugs him, wishing him a happy birthday. she also hands him her gift and kageyama opens it.

"ah, thank you! i like it."

kageyama takes the beanie out of the box and smiles, "this is a cool one. thanks, y/n! come on in, you can meet the others. bokuto, hinata and tsukishima are here too. and kuroo, by the way."

the girl nods and walks inside with kageyama. there, she is met by a huge living room. the apartment is even bigger than bokuto's. why that is, no idea. maybe kageyama just likes to have more space than bokuto does.