*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡

15 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

y/n feels so embarrassed

she woke up with a blanket over her body, and a small kitten next to her.

she fell asleep in bokuto's apartment.

oh, she can't believe herself!

last night when bokuto asked her if she wanted to watch taco, all y/n could think was 'of course i want to!'. because why wouldn't she? he was the one saving that kitten, something she was about to do but he beat her to it. she would feel bad if she didn't say yes as he was getting the cat some food and a litter box.

but falling asleep in his bed?

that's just embarrassing and weird.

it was around two am when bokuto came home. he shouted out that he was back, but there was no response. when he walked into his bedroom, he saw y/n curled up on his bed with taco next to her. they were both fast asleep.

his whole body heat up when he saw the two. a huge smile creeped on his lips.

bokuto made sure to place his purchases down, and grabbed the biggest and warmest blanket that he owns. he put the blanket over y/n her body, and made sure she was comfy and warm. he then grabbed one of the pillows on his bed and walked back to the living room to sleep on the couch.

y/n sleeping was one of the cutest things he's ever seen.

but all y/n feels is embarrassment.

she sighs to herself, afraid to get out of bed and walk into the living room. she saw it was ten am in the morning. she has slept for like ten solid hours, which is way too much actually.

lucky for her that she doesn't have work today.

y/n yawns and looks at the kitten that's still asleep. taco really is so cute.

she's almost ready to get up, when she hears something from metal falling into the kitchen. she almost lets out a small shriek to the sound.

"fuck," bokuto mutters as he picks up the frying pan.