*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡

20 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"oh i am so late, i am so late!"

y/n runs towards the store, looking at her watch a couple of times. "i really hope i can still make it," she mumbles to herself.

the girl runs past many people, trying to get to the grocery store before anyone else. she just needs that one thing! just that one thing to make her cookies as perfect as ever.

when she arrives at the store, the doors are already closed. y/n takes another look at her watch, and then her phone, and sees that she is indeed, five minutes too late.

she hoped she was still on time but no, no... she is too late.

how will she make the cookies now?

it's been a few days of being in tokyo, and y/n is getting a bit bored already. she doesn't have many people to talk to unless it's the people at her work. but outside of work and the work group chat, she doesn't really talk to them anyway.

she doesn't really have friends yet, but oh well. life isn't always easy.

y/n sighs to herself and starts walking back with a sad look on her face.

she thought that she could just bake cookies today. that's something she always liked doing with her mum, and especially at this time of the year. the cold weather makes a perfect day for baking cookies and munching on them over a cup of tea and a nice christmas film, or any other film or series.

when she was younger, it was usually her and her mum baking cookies every now and then. they would go out and get loads of stuff for their cookies. or when y/n wanted to make cupcakes, brownies, or muffins, she could do that as well. her dad would just be watching them with a smile around his lips, looking at his favourite people on the whole world.

it is something that she loves doing with her mum. but obviously her mum isn't here, so she has to do it alone.

and then the stores close when she needs just that one ingredient.

cinnamon.

she just wants her cinnamon.

y/n arrives at her apartment again, her head hanging low. she can't even finish the batter without the cinnamon because it wouldn't be the same as what she has in mind. it would just be plain cookies, but it'll do. there is no other choice.

y/n is about to open the door when she hears a voice behind her.

"you look sad, are you alright?"

y/n turns around, and the same guy with the beautiful honey eyes that she's seen every day, look at her.

"oh," y/n starts, looking away. "i am, but it's a really stupid reason actually."

bokuto chuckles, "that's alright, you can tell me. i am sad about stupid reasons all the time."

the girl sighs, still not looking at bokuto. she doesn't know if she should tell him. she doesn't even know him. but yet, y/n feels like she knows bokuto quite good, even though she barely spoke to him.

the guy is still waiting for her answer, looking her up and down and noticing she's actually wearing christmas trousers.

not just any trousers, but bright, red christmas trousers with snowflakes on them.

bokuto giggles a little and looks up again, still waiting for y/n's answer. she's absolutely adorable with these trousers on.

"i need cinnamon for my cookies," she blurts out, not daring to look at bokuto. "and i know it's stupid, but i really want cinnamon in my cookies. otherwise it's not the same."

bokuto shrugs, "alright, makes sense to me. wait here, i'll be back in five minutes."

and before y/n can protest, bokuto starts running away into the distance, leaving y/n where she is.

what the hell?

within those five minutes that bokuto gave himself, he comes running back with something in his hand. when he's almost standing next to y/n, she notices that he's holding a small jar, with nothing other than the one ingredient that she needed.

cinnamon.

he brought her cinnamon.

a huge smile forms around y/n her lips. bokuto notices and hands her the cinnamon.

"there you go! you can finish your cookies now. have a great night, y/n-chan!"

bokuto smiles and waves, slowly backing away. "i'll see you around!"

y/n waves at bokuto as he runs away, "thank you!" she shouts, but she doesn't know if he still heard her, or would even think about her and the cinnamon ever again.

but bokuto?

of course he heard her.

and there goes no day by that he doesn't think of her.

she's all that's on his mind the past days.

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 05.12.2021 "

anyone that watches formula 1? the race this evening was absolutely bollocks to be honest, what the hell? max goes off grid, tries to give lewis the spot, lewis just jams into him and max gets the penalty ?? fucking hell they sure show their favourites don't they🤠🤠🤠 i hope max wins next race so he wins the championship cuz wtf is this mate