*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝

23 days till christmas !

*ੈ‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

the next day, y/n hurries out of her apartment

the next day, y/n hurries out of her apartment. she has toast with nutella in her hands while she puts on her jacket, chewing on her food in a hurry.

"shit, i'm late," she mumbles to herself as she basically runs towards her job. she has to look out otherwise she'll slip on the ice, but that doesn't matter. i got to be on time, or my boss will kill me.

the female has a habit of being late a lot. when she still lived at home with her parents, it was the same. whenever she needed to go to middle school or work, she was always late. whenever she was meeting up with friends as well, y/n was always late. she just couldn't get on time ever.

when y/n moved, she promised herself that she wouldn't be late to anything ever. doesn't matter if she starts at seven am in the morning or if she starts somewhere throughout the day; she just shouldn't be late.

but here she is, at 7:10 in the morning, running to her work in the dark.

luckily for her it's not snowing, but it could've been.

when she woke up at six this morning, y/n had high hopes. she got out of bed, took a quick shower, and made her lunch. but then when she was about to go, she couldn't find her public transport card. she had to look for it for quite a bit before she finally left the house ten minutes later than planned.

a loud sigh escapes y/n's lips when she holds onto one of the metal pillars in the metro. she's breathing heavily, but luckily made it on time. if she gets there in 10 minutes, then she should be fine.

it's usually a five-minute walk from home, then ten minutes with the metro and then she arrives a quarter past at the metro station. it's then a two-minute walk before she arrives at her work, having exactly ten minutes to get herself ready and start with work. she has to be a lot quicker today to get herself ready, but that means just getting her apron on and clocking in and she can start.