*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡

17 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

unknown numberhi, y/n-chan ! it's kageyama

unknown number
hi, y/n-chan ! it's kageyama. just
checking if i've got the right phone
number. :)

and so y/n and kageyama meet up in the city centre again.

they have been texting the whole night yesterday.

when y/n got home from buying her books and some stationary stuff, she made herself some dinner and plopped down onto her couch. she was about to watch some netflix, when she saw she had a message from an unknown number. that unknown number was kageyama, and they started texting for the whole night.

at about two am, they really needed their sleep, so y/n suggested to meet up in the centre.

kageyama told her that he needed to do some christmas shopping for his friends and family, so y/n said why not go together? she made something up that she also needed to go out and do christmas shopping for her family, but she's not.

she might, though. if she can find something for her parents.

"y/n-chan!"

y/n looks up when she hears her name.

kageyama is walking towards her with a coffee in his hand. he's wearing another jacket, and y/n can't help it but think the same words over and over again.

don't walk into him. don't walk into him. don't walk into him. don't walk into him. don't walk into him.

luck is on her side today because the meeting goes alright. y/n says her hello to the raven haired male, and both of them decide to walk into a random direction.

"what do you need to buy?" y/n asks after a short but comfortable silence.

"i have no idea," kageyama says with a frown, laughing, "i just hoped that i would come up with things while i'm here. i don't know what i want to buy my friends."

y/n chuckles at kageyama, nodding, "makes sense. i'm here with the same reason... i have no idea what to get my parents, as i haven't talked to them about it. i also have to send it home because i'm not spending christmas with them this year."

the male frowns at her words, "how come?"

"they live in england, so it's a bit far away. i just moved here a week ago and i can't afford going home, but neither can they afford coming here for christmas. they already supported me a whole lot by moving here, so i'm just staying here this year while they're still at home."

kageyama nods, "that makes sense. i'm not spending christmas with my family either. for another reason, that is, but it's just me and my friends this year."

"spending christmas with friends is just as fun, though! i wish I had friends to spend it with."

this makes kageyama silent.

he wishes he could ask her to spend christmas with him and his friends, but he's not sure if they would like that.

and what is he supposed to say? hey guys, i met this girl yesterday and she seems really nice. she's alone for christmas so can she spend it with us?

that seems a bit weird.

maybe not ask it like that.

kageyama is sure that he and y/n will become friends in a couple of weeks, so he can always ask his friends if she can join later this month. he doesn't expect her to have any other plans, but if she has, that's good for her.

it's not even his house where they spend christmas, so it's also bold of him to invite her. maybe his friends need to meet her first.

that brings a thought to his mind.

"hey, my birthday is coming up on the twenty-second of this month. do you want to come to my party? i know it's two weeks away, but it will be fun! and it would be nice to have you there as well. i'm celebrating it with some friends, and some old ones. oh, and you won't be the only girl there, some of my friends have girlfriends!"

y/n blushes a little, "are you sure? you barely know me. i would love to, but isn't it a little weird?"

the raven haired male shakes his head, "no, i think it'll be fine."

he then turns his head towards y/n, "what about i ask you again in like ten days? plenty of time to get to know you, even though i doubt you're different than i think you will be. but then you can think about it as well."

y/n chuckles, "alright, deal. you can ask me again in about ten days."

she then points at a store, "let's go in there. i know we shouldn't buy stuff for me, but i just saw this really nice jujutsu kaisen merch that i really want to buy."

kageyama nods, and so the two adolescents walk into the store.

with neither of them knowing that someone else was looking at them.

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 08.12.2021 "

hiii guys🤩✌🏼 how is everyone doing?? i've been playing minecraft😎😎