*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟗𝐭𝐡

16 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

two days

two days.

it had been two days since bokuto has seen the girl.

but that's not entirely true, because he had seen her, just not spoken to her.

when he was in the centre yesterday, he saw her with someone else. now, there's nothing wrong with that, of course, but it did make him feel some kind of way.

bokuto has no idea why.

but all that's on his mind lately is the girl and her beautiful e/c eyes.

it's just everything about her that makes him smile. her red cheeks when she feels embarrassed, or the way she smiles at him when he says something. she also looks so cuddly with those christmas trousers, and when she wears a beanie.

she's just so cute.

ugh, why is he jealous of kageyama?!

it doesn't even make sense. as if kageyama knows that bokuto has a small crush on the girl he's seen for every day now since the start of december.

it wasn't only yesterday that he saw her and didn't speak to her. bokuto also saw y/n in the manga store the other day. she just looked so happy when she was looking at manga, reading the back of the books and putting them in her hands if she wanted to buy them.

he didn't have the courage to go and talk to her. not only because she just looked so peaceful, but also because he was with kuroo, kenma and akaashi. he knew that kuroo would make fun of him, and he wasn't in the mood for that.

the white haired male shakes his head as he walks into the café where y/n works at. he secretly hopes that she's working. he just wants to see her.

or will she be done already? bokuto noticed that y/n usually takes the morning shifts, and it's currently five pm.

couldn't be him, he's not a morning person at all.

bokuto stands in line and looks at the menu. his favourite drink is a caramel macchiato. it's pretty simple, but also very sweet and tasty. you don't need sugar, have the nice taste of coffee, and it's warm.