*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡

christmas day !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"i am here!"

"i am here!"

"are you quoting all might from my hero academia?"

kageyama frowns as he walks past y/n into the living room.

the two of them arrived almost at the same time. y/n arrived just two minutes before kageyama, who arrived last out of everyone. the female is making a small scene now, showing the has arrived by quoting the number one hero all might.

"yes, yes i am. problems with that, tobio-kun?"

"no, you're just weird."

"as if we didn't know that already."

y/n rolls her eyes at bokuto's words, flipping him off. asshole.

oh, bet everyone in the room is wondering how it is between bokuto and y/n right now. and to be honest, not much has changed.

they had a great time yesterday, but they're still awkward as hell, and act like they're friends. (which they are, but come on... not really).

they just want to enjoy their christmas with all their friends. what happens after that, is something that both don't know yet.

but what they do know now, is that they like each other.

as more than friends.

finally.

"can i get a plate?"

"you know where to find them, so get them yourself you lazy shit."

kageyama rolls his eyes at bokuto. y/n sees this, and chuckles at his behaviour.

she just did the same thing.

y/n also gets a plate. she places half the cookies from the box onto the plate, and then gets it to the coffee table where she puts it down.

all the snacks that kageyama brought, are also placed onto the table. crisps, m&m's, salted snacks; you name it. kageyama probably brought it all.