*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝐭𝐡

19 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

holding onto the bag on her shoulder, y/n walks around the city centre on her own

she was actually planning on staying in for the rest of the day after work, but now that she hasn't seen bokuto at her work, she must be outside for her to bump into him.

hearing herself, y/n feels like gagging.

it just sounds so ridiculous thinking all that kind of stuff to herself. she's literally walking in the centre of tokyo so that she might walk into bokuto, just because she wants to give him something.

she's really stupid.

the girl just doesn't know what else to do. she can't sit outside all day in front of her apartment now, can she? that would be even worse than just walking around and hoping she would bump into bokuto.

y/n figured that the guy lives rather close to her, so he wouldn't be that far into tokyo. the city is really big, obviously, but he must be somewhere around the area where they both live, right? it would be weird if he was suddenly at the other side of the city.

or maybe not. maybe y/n is just going crazy.

yeah, that might be it.

at some point, y/n arrives at the shibuya crossing, her now being close to the hachiko square.

cool, now there is no way that she will meet bokuto in such a busy place.

y/n sighs to herself and waits with a lot of other people, ready to cross. she looks around her, seeing all the people. some are busy looking at their phones, others are listening to music, and a couple of people are talking on the phone or towards each other.

it's always so busy around here. y/n has walked here a lot of times when she was visiting tokyo with her parents, but she hasn't been here yet while she lives here. it's tokyo's most famous crossing. a lot of tourists also visit the place.

yeah, there is literally no way that y/n will meet bokuto in such an area like this.

after a couple of minutes, all traffic lights turn red, meaning that everyone can cross to whichever direction they want to go.

y/n smiles to herself and spots a starbucks, deciding that she will get some coffee. she might've just gotten from her work at the café herself, but she really needs that coffee right now.

and you know, maybe eat something nice.

the girl walks into the starbucks and gets in line. she looks at the menu and decides to go for her usual, a caramel macchiato. it's her regular drink, but it's just so good. simple, but very tasty.

her name gets called and she grabs the drink from the male, nodding shortly at him. y/n makes sure to stir her drink before she decides to head out.

when y/n is about to leave the café, a voice holds her back.

"why is it that i keep bumping into you at the most random places, y/n-chan?"

the way her names rolls of his tongue make shivers run down her spine.

y/n turns into the direction of the voice with a smile. her e/c eyes meet his honey ones, and y/n quickly grabs into her bag to get the thing she wanted to give him.

"i was hoping i would see you! i got these for you, as a thank you."

y/n gets out the small box (that she decorated with a damn bow) and the cinnamon. she hands it to bokuto with a huge smile, nodding to him.

"i made these yesterday, but i couldn't if it weren't for you. as a thank you i want you to have some of the cookies! oh and, your cinnamon is also in the box."

bokuto chuckles softly and opens the box. he gets the cinnamon out of there and hands it to y/n, "you can keep it. i don't use it anyway. but thank you!"

bokuto pokes his nose into the box, sniffing the cookies. "damn, they smell incredible."

yet again, a 'beep' is heard from his watch. Bokuto looks at his wrist and scrunches his nose.

"i have to get my order and leave again. i'm so sorry, y/n-chan! but thank you so much for the cookies, i will enjoy them."

the male smiles and holds the box up, thanking y/n again and hurrying towards the counter where his order is. y/n notices there are four drinks instead of just one, meaning he must meet up with a couple of people.

will it be his girlfriend?

the thought of that makes y/n's stomach flip, but not in a good way. why is she even thinking about that? she barely knows the guy. how is she already crushing on him this hard?

a sigh escapes her lip. she's about to leave, when bokuto calls out her name one last time.

"i'll see you tomorrow, y/n-chan!"

and he's gone again.

but the thought of the white haired male never leaves y/n's mind.

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 06.12.2021 "

i am finally on winter break as for today !! :) no more classes for me ! feels fucking amazing to be honest. i've handed everything in, done all my assignments, just done now aye. when do you guys go on winter break ??