*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡

21 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

even though the girl doesn't have much to do because she's completely alone, y/n decides that she is going out anyway

yesterday when she was walking home from work, she saw a nice ice rink. when her alarm went off this morning, and she saw the snow, y/n knew that's what she wants to do today.

ice skating.

on her own.

oh, she's so stupid... she can't even ice skate that well...

the female shrugs and closes the door of the apartment complex behind her. she puts her hands in her pockets, looking up into the sky.

a snowflake hits her right on her nose, making the girl giggle.

she loves snow so much.

snow just makes everything much better. she doesn't like the cold, but when there's snow, y/n wouldn't want anything else than to be outside and just be around snow. the world looks so much prettier with all the snow covering the trees, bushes, and roads.

because of snow, winter is y/n's favourite season. she doesn't really care that much about christmas and new year's to be honest. sure, of course it's alright, but now that she knows she can't spend it with her family and doesn't even mind it that much, she realised that christmas isn't that important. you don't need to celebrate it with family for it to be fun.

it's fun to be with your family at times and during christmas, but why is it bad to celebrate it alone? she's more than happy to just be on her own, cook something nice for herself and watch a movie while sitting on the couch with nice, festive things around her.

christmas isn't all about family, it's about the people you're with. and if you're alone but love yourself and are alright with being alone, it can still be a nice and fun holiday.

just like it is for y/n.

the girl smiles to herself as she sees the ice rink in front of her. there are a lot of kids with their parents, but also a lot of couples, or friends that just want to ice skate.

y/n walks towards the counter so she can rent some ice skates. as she's almost there, someone bumps into her.

she is about to tell the people off by being mean to them, when she notices the same exact beanie that she's seen before, with the white hair sticking out of it.

the person that bumped into y/n however, starts apologising. the orange haired guy keeps on saying sorry, but all y/n can do is focus on the guy that she somehow bumps into every freaking day.

"it's alright," y/n finally says after the orange haired guy has rambled for ages.

she smiles at him and shrugs, "don't worry too much about it."

when the white haired male hears that voice, he moves his head to see the pretty girl that he's seen for three days in a row already. today marks the fourth.

"we meet again," he says, a small smile covering his face. he then moves his head towards the counter, "you can go first. shoyo walked into you, after all, so it's only fair that you can rent your skates first."

y/n smiles at the gesture, "thank you," she mumbles, then renting the right size ice skates. the girl behind the counter grabs y/n her shoes from her and gives her the skates in exchange.

when y/n's putting on the skates, bokuto and his friend start renting their skates.

"you know that girl?" hinata asks, taking a look at the h/c haired girl that he just bumped into.

he feels incredibly bad for bumping into her, but seeing that she's absolutely stunning, shoyo doesn't mind it that much anymore. it's not every day that he bumps into someone that attractive anyway. let's say it has never happened before.

he's just not that lucky.

"yeah, kind of. we bumped into each other a couple of times, and i've been to her workplace apparently, and walked her home a couple of times... i don't know much about her, though. with that i mean personal stuff. i don't think i've ever told her my name."

"she's gorgeous."

bokuto chuckles at his teammate and friend, handing him his ice skates, "i know, that's what i've been telling myself as well."

both bokuto and hinata keep looking at the girl. she's not giving them any attention whatsoever, being way too caught up in her own thoughts as she puts on the skates and finally moves around the ice rink in doubt.

she's there to skate, and not run into that guy all the time. just enjoying herself with some music in her ears and some fresh air while she tries not to fall.

who is the guy anyway? this time he was with a friend.

seems like y/n needs to find that one out...

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 04.12.2021 "

hello :) hope you're all doing alright <3 happy weekend !! enjoy it (^.^) have you guys been doing anything exciting yet ? or are you gonna do something fun? i'm curious :)