*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡

9 days till christmas !

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"i'm still salty you didn't recognise me

"i'm still salty you didn't recognise me."

"kageyama, shut the fuck up. you didn't recognise me either!"

"you were a manager! not a player!"

"well, maybe you weren't as outstanding as you thought you were!"

kageyama's eyes widen, "woah, rude."

y/n chuckles and places a hand in front of her mouth, "oh, i'm so sorry. i'm kidding, tobio-kun. i would totally simp for you if we were still in secondary school. you were a hottie, and still are one."

bokuto rolls his eyes a little. oh, shut up you two.

the raven haired male chuckles at y/n her response, "yeah, of course, y/n-chan."

she's totally joking.

right?

bokuto sure hopes so.

and so does hinata.

"well, to be fair kageyama, i would've recognised that beauty anywhere so you have no valid point."

three heads turn to hinata with a faster pace than sonic can run, while hinata is looking at y/n with heart eyes (ok, maybe not fully heart eyes, but almost, then).

he looks up as he realises that people are looking at him, "huh? why are you all staring at me?"

"did he just say what i think he just said?" bokuto asks, looking at kageyama and y/n for confirmation.

kageyama nods, then hitting hinata in the head. "yes, you pervert."

y/n chuckles, "the poor guy. so amazed by my beauty. i get it, i'm pretty awesome."

true that, bokuto thinks to himself. he smiles at the female, thinking about the previous day.

it was such a good day. they facetimed kageyama and talked about secondary school for quite a few hours. it was fun to catch up with the two about their teenage years. they also talked about ushijima, and y/n asked them what team he's playing now. turns out, the ace is in kageyama's team! but they all (hinata, kageyema, ushijima, bokuto, and quite a few others of secondary school that they know) play for the national team of japan.

after the call, the two had dinner together (take-out noodles, because bokuto didn't want to cook and y/n fancied some cold soba noodles). y/n then suggested to play a board game which she found in bokuto's closet, so they did. after that they finished cleaning out bokuto's closet. not long after, the male brought y/n home, so she could go to bed.

the next morning, that being today, bokuto and y/n met up a little earlier than planned and brought bokuto's clothes to charity. they didn't get to his other stuff yet, so he will look through them later this week.

and after that, y/n and bokuto met up with kageyama and hinata for some lunch.

that's where they are now.

with hinata and bokuto simping for y/n, and kageyama sitting there dumbfounded thinking everyone is just friends.

lol, baka kageyama, baka.

:)

"your coffee," the waiter says all of the sudden, making everyone snap out of their thoughts.

he places the caramel macchiato down for y/n, smiling at her. this makes both hinata and bokuto look at the waiter with wide eyes. how dare the water smile at y/n like that?!

"uh, sir? i didn't order this," y/n says with a frown, looking at the waiter and then at the other guys. the waiter places another caramel macchiato down in front of bokuto.

"but i did," bokuto replies with a smile.

the female smiles at bokuto, "aw... thank you. you didn't have to do that, bokuto."

The waiter gives kageyama and hinata their drinks as well and walks away again.

"why?" y/n asks, stirring into the drink. that's way too sweet.

"because you didn't order a drink with your donburi, so i thought you'd forgot and ordered an extra one at the bar when i went to the toilet a few moments ago."

"that's the sweetest thing, thank you!"

y/n takes a sip from her caramel macchiato with a smile and a sigh. she's so happy that she gets her coffee anyway, and it's a blessing bokuto got it for her!

hinata looks at bokuto a little suspicious. he also wants to make the female thank him in a similar way like this, but there is no way he can do that if bokuto is so charming all the time?! why can't he have a woman?!

but wait a second... does that mean that bokuto fancies y/n?!

no way...

that can't be it, can it?

hinata looks at bokuto and y/n exchanging in a conversation. he notices that his teammate is constantly looking at y/n her face, while she's looking around her, or also looking at him. most of the time she's looking at the cutlery. there's a faint, rose colour on her cheeks.

does that mean she likes him too?

is hinata witnessing a new love?

aw, man... why do all the guys in his team always snatch the nice girls?!

he wishes that he would get the girl for once.

but to be fair, hinata can see why bokuto and y/n like each other. they're a great fit and have a similar energy around them. plus, y/n also looks out for his cat so how isn't that a new love story? they basically already take care of a kitten together. it's like they're destined to be together.

will they know?

and are bokuto and y/n really destined to be together?

_____ .・。.・゜.・゜・。. _____

" 16.12.2021 "

ok hi i'm back home from my duties so i checked this chapter and updated it :) i will post today's chapter later, probably in a few hours ! hope that's okay <3