24

I hugged him tight as we drove home. I didn't want to let go.
"I missed you very much," I said. I didn't expect him to hold me this way but he did.
"I'm here now" he stated
Andrea wasn't still on good terms with him so she didn't speak to him.
       He looked grim.
He looked lost in his thoughts. He stared outside aimlessly.
I get that he might be angry that we disobeyed him but I feel like there's something more to it.
"What's wrong?" I said as I held his hand and looked up he ignored me.
"Don't ignore me"
"I'm tired that's all," he said sternly.
   He looked more than that.
We stayed silent till we all reached the mansion.
  He helped me down and left for his room immediately.

   Leo, Andrea, and I stared at each other.
"I'll go talk to him," Leo said and we all nodded as I took Andrea in to get her wound clean.

CICERO'S P. O. V

   In Italian history was there ever a young mafia king who was love-struck? Did he ever long for a lady like never before? Wasn't that his weakness? I'm falling too hard and I don't like it one bit.

  I've done bad things before. I've committed crimes. I'm a no-good soul. I can't fall for Belle after I did what I did and on the other hand, she's tempting. Her curvy body, Her luscious lips, and her beautiful face. I can't help it. I might lose it the next time.

   The only way to avoid this is to stay away from her.....

IZZABELLE'S P. O. V

     I told Leo I was going to the flower shop today with Emilio and that he should tell Cicero since he had been avoiding me.

    We arrived at the shop and it looked more beautiful than before. I entered the shop and all the workers bowed down I was confused as I stared at Emilio. He shrugged and I just shook my head and went ahead. I didn't understand why they did that.

  Emilio was asked to be my bodyguard for today and he kept following me everywhere in the big shop. I had to tell him that he shouldn't bother since I was in a safer territory which was Cicero's and he nodded as he went to chill with the workers.

   I moved around to smell all the different types of flowers. There was something strange about their smell as I sneezed continuously. Though they had an intoxicating smell, they had extraordinary fragrances and I loved them.

   How did he keep his flowers fresh 24/7? It was too beautiful to be true. I smiled in awe as I moved around the gigantic shop. I went too far when I came to a stop when I saw men entering a certain place through a glass door.

   I became curious as I checked if anyone was coming. Since the coast was clear, I moved to the door and opened it. It led to a very long stairway. I closed the door behind me gently and went down the stairs.

  I came across a room which had torture equipment. It was huge and it had Four huge men in it torturing a man who was tied to a chair. The sight was very odious. I moved further in an unnoticed manner and I came across a bigger hall where there was gold and other minerals. I finally reached a place where the workers injected drugs into flowers. I gasped as I hurried back up.

So he injected drugs into the flowers he sold?  Why??
       What was that supposed to mean?? I had to ask Cicero a lot of pending questions

  I told Emilio I was ready to get going.
We reached outside when Drex approached us. I rolled my eyes

"Iza! Long time no see" He smirked
"What now?"
"Chill!" he chuckled
Emilio was about to attack him but I told him it was fine and that he should wait for me in the car. He didn't obey he just stood by the car

"I just have some old questions"
"As usual" I scoffed
"I wanted to know if you've changed your mind and if you are ready to testify. Reports have been given by some witnesses. They say that your Mr. Alviano's flowers smell like drugs and are kind of intoxicating" he smirked and I felt nervous instantly.
"I-I so what am I to do now? I don't know what you're talking about and those flowers don't smell like drugs" I try defending myself though I know it's true
"Stop asking me your filthy questions now. And don't disturb me ever again" I began breathing heavily