11

CICERO'S P. O. V

After I left that pest of a lady in my room, I went back downstairs to meet Reynaldo.
"Let's talk properly now," he said and I nodded as I stood while he sat down on my expensive couch with his filthy shoes on the cushion. I looked at him in disgust.
"Don't look at me that way brother. What's yours is mine" he said as he smirked. I was going to blow up his head if he didn't stop pissing me off. I just stared at him.
"You didn't tell me you had a puttana in your hom-"
"If you don't get straight to the point here,-"
"Shhh..... You don't need to be a ruthless dude. Calm down"
That's it. I lost my patience. I held him by the collar about to tear up his face

"Hey! Calm down will you now? I just came to partner up with you again"

Was he joking? He betrayed the Alviano's by selling our property's documents to our enemies because he wanted the damn money. It took me ages to seize the documents back and we had a deadly blood bath at Bologna. He almost sold the crown too and he wanted to join the famiglia again? I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Trust me brother I've changed. Let me prove my worth will you?"
I doubted that. I released him as I pushed him to the floor.
"That I can't do"
"Trust me Cero. I wouldn't betray you again"
"I'll think about it. So get your ass out of my house" I roared as my guards took him out.
"By the way brother, your puttana looks hot. I'll like to have a taste" he yelled as the guards took him out.
That fucker.
I summoned my guards and I punched each and every one of them.

"Haven't I warned you guys not to let that scum into my place? Do you guys want a piece of my mind? "
They all denied it as they quickly went to their duty while Leo came down

"You didn't tell me you kept the girl for yourself after what happened," Leo said as he got a bottle of water to sip
"It wasn't my intention to keep her here. Circumstances brought her to me"
"But she doesn't know you're the one right? "
"I doubt. Because if she knew, she would've been at my throat by now "
To be very honest
"Good!"

IZZABELLE'S P. O. V

I slept off in the devil's room and I got up late in the afternoon. He locked me in here and I was tired of knocking so I slept off. A maid came in to clean
"Signorina, Mr. Alviano said I should inform you that he wasn't going to be around till late"

Who cares??
I got up and went directly to my room. Grandma and Andrèa wanted me to go shopping with them but after two hours they went to the flower shop.

I flopped on my bed as I stared up at the ceiling and suddenly closed my eyes. Someone opened my door and I heard plates moving so I snapped my eyes open to the maid who brought my lunch up. I didn't want to eat so I left the food untouched.
After another long while of closing my eyes, someone got in again. The people in this house needed to learn manners.
I didn't open my eyes this time. I just laid on the bed with my eyes closed wondering what the maid wanted. I heard no noise and nothing so, I popped my eyes open and to my greatest shock, Sylvesto was standing at the end of the bed in boxers.
What a hideous sight
I screamed miserably as I shifted to the headboard of the bed. He jumped on the bed and pulled me down with him. It was a death battle. I struggled with the old monster as he pinned me down. I yelled. I was annoyed. He struggled to remove his boxers. Memories of three years ago came flashing back.

I remembered when my mum died because of my state. I began shivering and sweating, crying and panting, panicking and cursing. I sobbed. He tore my shirt to see what was beneath it.

The anger that boiled in me and the pain I wanted to cause the person who placed me in this state gave me the strength to kick Sylvesto in the balls and punch him. He fell to the floor wincing in pain. I retrieved the fork that was on the nightstand and jabbed it into his shoulder several times as he screamed.

I ran towards the door and I tried opening it but it couldn't. I yelled. I was losing air already as I began giving up. Who was going to save me now?
As my eyes began closing and my feet began buckling, the door finally opened and I landed on someone. Mr. Alviano. He braced me tightly. Sylvesto was punched by Leo several times and he was outed. Mr. Alviano placed me down on the bed as I cried. I looked up at him and stood up
"You-you it's all your fault. This wouldn't have happened if you didn't bring me here. I was almost raped again. What do you want? "
I said sobbing hysterically. He just stood there
"Just let me go. I don't think I wan-"
"Belle!"
"No! I'm tired of everything jus-"
"Belle!"
"I want to-"
With the speed of life, he crashed his lips on mine holding the back of my neck and my waist. We were dangerously close.
What was this?? He's supposed to be sorry that I almost got raped but here he was kissing me. Asshole. I flinched away jerking him backward
"You should be sorry for yourself Don!"
I walked out on him as I went downstairs where everyone was seated and jolly. I sat down in the kitchen and wiped my tears.
"Cara, are you alright?" grandma asked as she sat down by me
"Yes! Mr. Alviano saved me" I let out
"you should have thought that bastardos a dirty lesson. He doesn't even deserve to see the moonlight"
"Why grandma isn't he your son?"
"No, no bambina! He's my stepson. And I don't like him"
"Oh.. "
"Yes! He's cost us a lot of problems lately and my grandson is working pretty hard to deal with his ugly ass"

I giggled a little as she lightened my mood. It was quite funny when you got to listen to an old woman speak dirty language. She pulled me to the living room where Andrèa and some other men including Leo were seated
"Hey, Izzy don't worry okay, Sylvesto has been taken care of" she came towards me "And oh! that's Marco, Giovanni and Dice. They're all Cicero's friends"
I mumbled a hello and they returned it.

Mr. Alviano came downstairs. He came towards me. He pulled me up from where I was seated.
"We're going somewhere," he said and I gave him an exasperated look I was against the fact that he was so rude
"Can we come too?" Giovanni asked and Mr. Alviano didn't spare him a glance as we had a stare-down. He didn't even wait for me he just pulled me out.
"Get in!" he stated and I got in angrily
"If I was in a critical and serious situation, will you just kiss it off?" I asked while staring outside
No answer. I wanted to know why he kissed me and I know he just did it to shut me up. Douche bag
"Mr. Alvi-"
"Try not asking me too many questions," he said and kept his eyes on the road. We passed through many places I'd never seen till we finally reached a gigantic flower shop that said ALVIANO. We got down and he led me in.

I was awe-struck when I got in. The beautiful fragrance of the flowers filled my nose as we walked through the extraordinary place. I even saw flowers that I had never seen in my twenty-two years of living
Wait! Why did he bring me here?
As if reading my mind, he turned and I bumped into his chest.

"Welcome to my place. Alviano's flower industry" he said
I was confused. I thought he dealt illegally. I saw his men shoot Fred down, I've seen him steal gold and diamonds from Mr. Edwards. So what was this for? Or did he use these flowers to camouflage
He's a dangerous man

"How about we try bonding?? "........

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘