8

It was already dusk when Izzabelle rounded up her work in the office. She felt damn exhausted as she sighed heavily at the thought of Mr. Alviano. He was the reason she left this late. She didn't even get why the man became ruthless. She even wondered if he was sent to torment her life.

     She never had quality time with her friends anymore it was just work, work and work.

       She was the last person at the office and she thought of making an opportunity out of it as she strolled to Mr. Alviano's office. She opened his door to explore and she also thought that he might be hiding something.
   She went further into searching his drawers and she found his card. As she was about to read the card, a loud bang startled her. She became worried as the noise grew louder. She dropped the card and left his office.
     The sound kept pricking the nerves out of Izzabelle till she had to follow the sound. The sound led her to the depths of the company. She gasped as she reached the very end. She was taken aback.

     There were twenty trucks of gold and diamonds and there were groups of men in black. She stood in the shadows so she wouldn't be seen. Some group of men surrounded a man which looked like Fred.
               'Oh my gosh! Fred'. She exclaimed as she held her mouth
  Within a minute he was shot countless times in his skull. She stifled a Scream as she moved backward gently.

    She backed something and her heart skipped a beat. She froze. She began thinking if it was one of the goons who had seen her and was ready to kill her too.
  She turned around quickly to see Mr. Alviano. Her mouth dropped as he stared at her
"You... you. I knew-I knew you were an imposter. A fraud. I knew you were fraught. I'm going to report you for this. How dare you? " she spoke but Mr. Alviano only stared at her wishing to shut her up with just one move.
  He did the usuals of stooping to her ear level. She shivered as he whispered
"I've told you that ladies don't speak to the Don that way unless you want me to make you moan in pain"
At the thought of that Izzabelle shrugged and shifted away from him
"I don't care about Shit. You monster. I'm heading straight to the station" she said and Mr. Alviano chuckled darkly as he stared at her
"How's that even possible when I've got you wrapped around my fingers mi amorè "
      She was dumbfounded and left speechless as she stared at him

"Good night Belle" he finished as he jabbed the syringe into her.....

K....... K....... K....... K....... K...

IZZABELLE'S P. O. V

                                               ~Italy~

I lifted my eyelids gently taking in the environment I was in. I froze as I realized that I was in a room.....on a bed. I sat up erectly and I saw that I wasn't in my clothes. I was wearing a red satin nighty. Besides, where am I? Was I touched?

   I began panicking as I remembered the events of... Mr. Alviano stealing and men killing...
              Oh no! He drugged me. Did he sleep with me or touch me?
  I grew mad as I began panting. But I wasn't sore. At least that was enough to console me. He even knows I hate him and he said I was disgusting one time why would he want to sleep with a disgusting girl?

  I got down from the king-sized bed and my feet landed on the cold marble floor. I took in the view as I turned around. The room was extremely big with pale yellow paintings. The door to the bathroom was made out of glass. A large walk-in closet that could contain a family of twenty. There was a double door that led to the balcony. The sight was quite captivating as there was a big-sized pool out there. I walked towards the main door and opened it as I got into the huge hallways that had many doors. I became scared as strange feelings roamed my body. I kept on walking. I was nervous. Where on earth was I?

    Ripples of male laughter filled the room I was closest to.
What if I was kidnapped? Who am I kidding I was kidnapped.

   I tried eavesdropping if I could hear a single thing but they were muffled voices. I had to leave this place the sooner the better for me. I kept on moving till I got out of the hallways. At least I found my way out.

      The house was big.

   I saw huge bodyguards standing outside and my breath hitched. How was I going to escape? Sneaking so I wouldn't get caught, I ran into someone

"Santa Maria!" the girl almost my age group screamed. I tried telling her to shut up but she wouldn't. So I pushed her away and took to running out of the mansion. The guards began following me and when I was about to reach the gigantic fountain, I was caught.

"Let go of me" I protested and yelled as the two deadly men carried me back inside and sat me forcefully on the couch. They stood by me protectively so I wouldn't run away.
     What had I gotten myself into?

  Out of the heavenly blues, Mr. Alviano approached me and stood directly in front of me. His masculine cologne hit me twice this time. He was in a black Armani suit and he looked... Gorgeous
   This wasn't the time to praise his beautiful face because he kidnapped me
  "You bast-" I stood up to slap him but was sat down immediately by his guards.
   He stared at me and gave me a pan-dropping smirk lighting up his handsome figure.
      He'll always be the devil.
"You're in Italy mi amorè and you have nowhere else to run to even if you try " he stated
  I gave him an exasperated look
"So why am I here? What do I even have to do with your... I don't know but why? Like seriously" I yelled
  "I think you know my operations already and I'm not willing to let you go any time soon..... Belle"
  He said and walked away

        Operations?? What operations? That means... Wait a minute could this be a syndicate kind of something or something worst??........

Nobody knows Belle if it's something worst. You have to find out yourself...

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘