6

I wasn't going to let other people who were humans like me talk that way and I wasn't going to take Shit from anybody, especially from a man.

"Excuse you? " I sassed
"You heard me right and I'm not repeating myself, Belle."
  My name rolled out of his tongue like milk and honey.
  Ugh! C'mon

  I wasn't going to say sorry so he shouldn't expect a thing from me.
I moved further into the office and he stopped me.
  "Go back and use the proper words Belle" That annoying Italian accent of his pissed me off as he stared intensely at me. I couldn't help but feel a type

"But-"
"Don't battle words with me" he cut me off
"But-" this time, I kept quiet on my own because of the dagger glares he shot at me.  I hesitated and grumbled as I ambled towards the door.

  I took Shit from this rude ass.

I knocked
"Louder," he said
I knocked again
"I can't get you" he stated coldly
I knocked harder this time
"I still can't hear you Belle"
I think I'm going to explode the next time he mentions Belle. I finally swallowed my pride and said it
"Sorry, Mr. Alviano. Please" I emphasized the please "can I come in now? " I rolled my eyes and he smirked in victory
  "Now that's how we tame the kitten" he mumbled

  I moved further into the office towards his desk and placed the documents on the table
"Cosa sono questi?" he asked as he stared down at the papers.

(Trans: what are these? ")

      What??
"Umm... Uh... What did you say?" I felt so embarrassed because I never had an idea of what he was talking about. As I said my Italiano was rusty

"Non-capisci Niente. Non tu. Si?" he smirked. This was going to be difficult. I stared down at my fingers as he gave a low chuckle

(Trans: you don't understand a thing. Don't you? Yes? )

"Belle, I said what are these, these? The files, what do they contain? " he said
             Oh!
"Uh... The company's assets"
"Hmm! " he hummed as he flipped the pages over. He stopped abruptly
"And here I was thinking that America had fine companies and I even thought this was the best. Your boss Lied to me saying you knew how to speak the language when you can't even understand a word. Bunch of wet asses" he said as he continued flipping through the pages

                  Wait a minute!
"What? Who do you think you are? You just can't insult people the way you want to. I'm not sure you're even up to the company's standard. And besides, what's with the fucking language? It's not something people praise and never will. I even despise the language and you think it's pride?  Poor you" I finished as I ended with myself folding my arms and tapping my feet.

   He chortled deeply and it made my heart skip a beat. He ambled toward me in a deadly manner like a predator who was ready to catch its meal.
  The girl in me wanted to step back but with the boldness, I just pulled up here, I couldn't let myself lose.

  He stopped in front of me as he gave my arm a death grip while his tall figure stooped to my ear's level

"Impressive speech Mi amorè but ladies aren't allowed to speak to the Don like that " he whispered as my pulse began quickening. He increased his grip and a low cry left my mouth.
His masculine cologne caressed my nose but I couldn't brace it well cuz' of the pains I felt.

"And I think you just sold your boss. Okay! I've overstayed my welcome" he growled lowly and pulled away

     Wait! What?
This was going to cause my job.
He sat down at his desk and stared at me to process everything.

"I'm going to close the deal with him and it's going to ruin this company. Trust me signorina you pulled my damn tail"
"I-"
  Before I had a chance to finish, he placed an index finger on my lips and attended to his phone call. I stared at his finger on my lips as he spoke in Italian.
How I hated that Shit. He removed it and stared at me intensely and stooped again at my ear level and I shuddered
"Just so you know, the next time you talk to me that way, I'm gonna make you moan..... in pain" he finished and walked away. Fear roamed my body as I shivered.
   All negative vibes ran through my spine. I felt tiny needles pass through my back. Now wasn't the time to feel. Our company was at stake.
         I ran after him but he was damn fast I still managed to get to him.
"Mr. Alviano! Please wait up" I yelled as he stopped at the floor's main door

      "I'm sorry I'm very sorry. I'll do anything but don't just end the deal. I worked hard to be where I am today and if you do this you don't know the number of people you'll make jobless" I finished thinking that he'll spare me and say everything's fine but he shot me a grim look and got into the lifter.
     That dude has a lot of sexy pride ugh!

      Oh no!
I waited for an empty lifter but there was none so I had to use the dreading stairs that took thirty minutes to reach the bottom. By the time I reached the lobby, he was already getting into his black SUV.

    I couldn't reach in time with heels so I shot them far away as I followed his car. I stopped a cab and instructed the driver to follow him. I had an egg in my hand and I broke it carelessly how stupid of me.
  We drove till the driver lost track and I was very far from the company. He pulled over.
"Sorry ma'am I can't go any further and besides we've lost the black car. I too need money and I need to do my job" the driver said and I got down. He charged me so high that I had to give every cash I had on me.

    Leaving me in the midst of nowhere he sped down the road. I dropped my mouth open. How was I going to begin? Where was I going to go from here? All because I was following a heartless monster.
        Speaking of the devil, a black suv pulled over and the tinted window slid down revealing Mr. Alviano

"Sir" I rushed with excitement but he looked bored
"You said anything...right? " his cold metallic voice echoed
  So he came all the way here because of that? How heartless
"Anything. Yes anything " I answered desperately

     Rash decision Izzabelle. You're letting the devil win

"Deal! If any default, I'll end everything... Especially..... You" he said and fear swam through my body as I shrugged.

     He wined up the glass window and left me there just like that.....

Ruthless Mr. Alviano. He didn't even offer a ride to her. Poor Belle...
Don't forget to vote and comment 😘