''I wouldn't take a step further if I was you'' You instantly stopped and ears perked up at the sound of his voice. He was a few years older than both you and your brother, though you didn't dare to ask any personal questions to either of the new Peter Parker's. Your curiosity could wait.

''What?'' You hummed, too entranced on one of the posters on the wall near his desk. Peter 3 looked up from his desk momentarily and glanced down at the ground in front of you causing you to follow his faze.

One, sad little banana peel laid near inches from your left foot. Laughter bubbled up inside you, humourless laughter but laughter none of the less. Out of all the ways to get hurt, a banana peel could be your undoing in a sense. You opted for a soft smile and shook your head, bending to pick it up with a glove left on the desk, placing it softly in the bin beside.

''Out of all the ways to go... a banana peel would sure be the most illogical'' Peter 3 had laughed softly at this and smiled before returning back to his work.

''There's dumber ways to die believe me'' He stopped, realising what he said and sighed before continuing on. He barely knew anyone here, including you yet he knew of the keen sting one leaves when they pass, especially in that sort of way.

''True, you could try petting a lion, or maybe eating a dart frog'' You had no idea what compelled you to talk but you did, wanting the distraction. Peter 3 chuckled once more, this time glancing up at you. You locked eyes with him and nodded, not allowing yourself to study his features before quickly looking away.

He seemed to notice your distance gaze because he spoke once more.

''Do you want to help me? I could use a second pair of eyes if you're not busy'' You had wanted to scoff at this. Busy? Your entire life has been nothing but chaotic and busy within the last 24 hours. This was the first time you've even had a chance to catch your breath. You did a little want to reject his kind offer, but the distraction would be more than welcomed at this point.

''Sure'' It wasn't until you sat down beside him, grabbed a pair of goggles and gloves and got stuck into helping that it dawned on you. You haven't even introduced yourself, in the craziness of everything it totally slipped your mind. Would it be weird to bring it up now?

''Sorry, I completely forgot to introduce myself earlier, my name is Y/N'' A soft tinge of red spread across your cheeks once the words left your mouth. He glanced up and smiled, chuckling. 

''Nice to meet you, I'm Peter P- you already knew that... right'' It was still weird, your brother was Peter as well, just from this universe. Wow... there were 3 different Peter Parker's in circulation... who knew if there could have been more?

You both had kept up with small talk, little getting-to-know-you questions that weren't too personal for a few minutes before Ned spoke up hurriedly.

''Peter!'' of course, all three heads rose quickly and each held the exact same look leaving yourself bewildered. 

''Yeah? Oh sorry... did you mean... or?'' Everyone apart from the three knitted their eyebrows in confusion as they all spoke in unison, as if they were the same person. in a way.... no not even close.

''Peter Peter'' Ned tried but falling short. You glanced between each three as they all pointed to each other, you rolled your eyes but with a small smile.

''He means you, Peter'' You spoke up, sharing a soft smile with your brother who returned it before returning his attention towards his best friend.

''The computer'' He points out, Peter's eyes shooting wide as he scurried over to see the diagnostics that was previously running had completed. After a few moments you resumed back with the current device, only needing one more piece before it was completed. Both you and Peter smiled in triumph once you were done, one step closer to putting this whole thing behind.