Save Me Tonight

Começar do início

You could only hope that Aunt May was looking on, proud of her nephew. You selfishly wished maybe she was proud of you too but... it didn't matter, all that mattered at the moment was saving everyone and maybe....maybe, getting out of all of this alive.

''Good'' Peter 2 spoke up with an adoring smile for both the Peter's. Peter 3 took a few awkward steps away, scratching the back of his head as he went to a table at the back to begin. your eyes lingered after him for a moment before returning to your brother and the eldest Peter. You leant against the desk behind you with your arms crossed over your chest, desperately flooding your brain with knowledge and strategies you could use for a plan rather than... her.

''I think I can make an anti-serim for Dr Osborne... been thinking about it a long time...'' The eldest Peter stopped, glanced at both Peter and I before softly sighing.

''We gotta cure all of them... right?'' It was rhetorical but his eyes still traveled over us, wanting us to respond. Peter slumped his head down, you could see the way his body rocked softly with pain.

you bit your lip, glancing away not making eye contact. Of course you knew that but how? How in hell where you supposed to save the person who took the only family left in your life besides your brother. The person who has now made you orphans at their own hand. You couldn't forgive him, even if you tried. You lost too much to this world... there was too much hurt and pain and it consumed you, Aunt May was just added to that list and you could feel the list tear apart even more. You don't think another name could be added before it broke inside you and took you down with it once and for all.

''Right'' Your brothers voice was hoarse and filled with pain that it shook you to your core. You admired his strength and will and even honour. All you could do was follow in his footsteps.

''Right'' You voiced up softly, not trusting the sound of your own voice that cracked with raw emotion. Peter 2 looked over us both one last time and gave us a reassuring yet sympathetic look. I hated that look, both Peter and I have received it all our life because everyone around us died. A sad part of you knew that the look wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

''That's what we do'' Peter 2 directed that more to your brother than yourself but he made sure to glance your way as well, you were as much part of this as he was. He stepped away to his own station and began working on his devices. Your brother glanced up to both you and MJ, who was standing right beside you looking puzzled.

''What?'' he shyly asked.

''there's three you's'' She softly laughed and you nodded your head in agreement. You were never going to get use to seeing three of him... well spider-mans. they weren't all your brother from each universe as you learnt not too long ago, you were the only sibling to a spider-man which a part of you was relieved to hear. You'd hate for other versions of you to go through what you are currently going through. 

''Hey... we haven't had a chance to talk yet... how are you-'' Mj turned to face you after a few moments and you instantly knew where this was going. It warmed your heart to hear the worry and concern in your best friends voice but you couldn't bare any more pity, not today. you turned to face her quickly and shook your head with a knowing look, she instantly closed her mouth and shrunk away, understanding completely that you didn't want to talk. She instead left after placing a warm hand on your shoulder in comfort towards Ned.

You needed to get out of your own head for a while so you walked around the room, glancing at all the different school science posters and knowledge boards that littered the room. it was a welcome distraction as both you and Peter shared a love for science, him more so after becoming Spider-man. 

You hadn't even realised your feet took you to the desk where Peter 3 was, so engrossed in what he was doing he didn't notice your presence, or so you thought.