chapter 35 - the End-

Start from the beginning

- hii little one. dont worry, I won’t hurt you.》  

Still smiling ,the hybrid wolf hold the baby fox tighter in his  arms before to go back in the woods far away from them.  

- C..COME BACK HERE ,YOU COWARD !!》

------------------

In the other side , where yeosang was, the poor fox  didn’t even  dare to respond to anything . he simply closed his eyes, waiting for what was comming. The smell wasn't the one of mingi's , this one had a sweeter aroma. So ,he know that wasn't him. Why did he go? He promised to watch over him!  

Hearing the door open , the poor boy simply hug his son desperately against his chest.  

- dont be so scared, it's been a while since the last time I saw you and you great me like that? I'm offended.》  

Slowly opening his eyes when yeosang heard the familiary voice ... he was quite surprised.  

he wasn't expecting that , at all.  

- y..yeonjun?! What are you even doing here ?!》Yelled yeosang. He was one of the friend he lost contact with after Wooyooung went missing when they were younger.

- I dont have time to explain you anything , but for now can you trust me ? I will make you leave from here , just take your baby.》

Nodding his head, yeosang got out of the palanquin holding his son with the help of the lynx hybrid. and he also helped him  to sit him correctly on his horse after.  

Now yeosang ready, the lynx hybrid get up on his horse at his turn, behind yeosang to be sure nothing will happen to the both of them.  

With that , they were now leaving with the horse running the faster he could even reach. They  didn’t have any time to lose.  

They were all  supposed to meet in the woods , and after that ..everything would be finally over.

------------------------

After a long ride , yeonjun finally make his horse stop.  

- Yeosang , we are here.》

Going down his horse, yeonjun searched his hands in front of yeosang to help him to get down with his baby.

Getting down with his help , yeosang looked around and gulped. a lot of people were there .

Unfortunately, he recognized some of them. Like the stupid raccon , he knew he was a hybrid wolverine. But truly , he didn’t care. He was just scary looking . It just remembered to him some bad memory . and he didn't even know why he was here with them.  He was still scared , and he didn't know what they were planning.  

- yeosang , don’t worry. nothing will happen to you or your baby . You are both safe .》 Said his only friend here , he wanted to recomfort yeosang the best he could.  

-ah ! You arrived more early than I thought.   I got something for you , it's been a while since the last time I saw you.》

Turning his head around , yeosang looked at the tall man who seem to just have got out of nowhere with a blanket in his arm. Yeosang made a few steps back, since he didn’t know what he was going to do. Last time he saw him was when he sold him to san.

But, as soon hanbyeol moved the blanket a bit..Yeosang saw a little hand..and then a face.  

Tear falling down his cheeks , yeosang didn’t know what to do.