💛🌧Dancing In The Rain🌧💛

Camilo x Reader One Shot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was walking to the market to get some fresh fruit. As they we're walking to the stall full of fruit, Y/n accidentally bumped into their boyfriend, Camilo Madrigal.

"Oh!" Y/n said, "I'm sorry, I didn't me-" Y/n was cut off by a hug. They then realized it was Camilo "Well hello mi vida." Camilo said letting go of Y/n "Hello Camilo," Y/n said "I'm just passing through to get some fruit, it was nice running into you mi amor." Camilo smirked as it started to sprinkle.

"Is Pepa upset?" Y/n asked "I'm not sure, but-" It started pouring down rain before Camilo could finish his sentence. Y/n pulled Camilo under the canopy of a stall just in time.

"Y/n.." "Yes Camilo?" Y/n asked "Wanna do something fun?" Camilo asked, smiling his goofy smile. "Sure mi amor." Camilo took the basket from Y/n and put it on the stall.

He grabbed their hand and ran out into the rain, both of them were soaked head to toe. Y/n and Camilo danced in the rain, he'd dip them every once in a while.

All the villagers stared in awe, a few other people went and danced in the rain with them. The rain droplets stuck in their eyelashes and hair, Camilo's curls bounced as he danced. He smiled and moved some of Y/n's (h/l) (h/c) out their face.

"You look beautiful mi vida." He said with a smile "Why thank you mi amor" Y/n said. Camilo was happy their partner was having fun. Y/n's (e/c) eyes lit up like he'd never seen before. They seemed truly happy, the only other time he'd ever seen them like this was when they danced together at Antonio's gifting ceremony.

When the rain stopped, a beautiful rainbow painted the sky in thousands of colors. "Woah.. That's beautiful." Y/n said "Not as beautiful as you mi vida." Camilo stated looking at Y/n with dreamy eyes.

Y/n blushed with rosey red cheeks. Camilo leaned in slowly, once Y/n noticed, they did the same. And slowly but surely the gap between the two closed. And when it happened, another rainbow appeared in the sky.

"Woah!! A double rainbow!!!" A random kid yelled causing Camilo and Y/n to break the kiss and look at the sky. "It's a sign from the universe mi vida, I knew we belonged together." Camilo said before spinning Y/n around one last time.

Y/n grabbed the basket of fruit off the stall and kissed Camilo's cheek "Back to getting the fruit." Y/n said as they walked away.

-Later... Camilo and Y/n ended up getting sick from dancing in the rain, but Julieta gave them some of her food and they felt better in no time-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!! Hope you enjoyed this One shot, I loved writing it and hope you enjoy 💛