🦋Camilo!Platonic x Reader🦋

A/n- Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, so here it is :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walks out their house with a basket of full of cookies, they walk to the market with the basket full. "Deliver it to Julieta." Y/n thought as they walked, not paying attention bumped into someone.

Y/n held the cookies in the basket by closing the lid before they fell out. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." Y/n then looked and saw their childhood best friend.

Camilo Madrigal, Y/n jumped up and rushed to hug Camilo. "Y/n! It's you, long time no see, if I do say so myself." He said hugging back "Wait, I've got to deliver the cookies to Julieta!"

Y/n let go of the hug and said, "Camilo, could you help me find the way to your Tía Julieta? You know she moves her stand every other day so I have no clue where it is."

"Ofc mi amiga/amigo!" He said as he grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to the stand. When we made it to the stand, "Hola Julieta!" Y/n said as they waved "I've got your delivery of cookies."

Y/n placed the basket on the stand, Julieta walked over and looked in the basket, "Oh thank you Y/n, I'll have to find some way to pay you back." "Oh no, it's perfectly fine!" Y/n said "Don't worry about it."

-On the way back to Y/n's house-

"Hey Camilo," Y/n said, "Do you want to watch the stars with me tomorrow night?" "Oh sure! That sounds nice, want to do it at Casita since we can sit on the roof?" "Yes! That would be awesome, and we can have blankets with snacks!!" Y/n grabbed Camilo's hand as they walked "I'll bring blankets, you get the snacks. Got it?" Y/n looked at Camilo "Yes hermosa/hermoso, I know." Camilo said.

-Once they got to Y/n's house-

"So, you remember everything?" Y/n asked "Yes mi amiga/amigo" Camilo replied "Snacks and pillows, got it!" Camilo smiled "Well I've go to go now, goodnight Camilo. I'll see you tomorrow." Y/n hugged Camilo before they went inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!!

A/n: Since Julieta's stand moves every other day (that doesn't happen in the movie) Camilo and Y/n got lost looking for her stand. That's why Y/n said goodnight at the end the story. 🦋