👂❤Because She's Mine❤👂

Dolores x Reader
Requested by: thomasslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Backstory info: Mariano cheated on Dolores with some random woman from the village. After Dolores got over Mariano she starts dating you but Mariano still has feelings for Dolores-
(I know this is out of character for Mariano but it's just for the story)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was walking up to Casita and saw Mariano talking to..... Dolores?! 'Why would HE be talking to HER after what he did?!' I thought.

I kept walking and could kinda hear what they were saying.. It sounded like Mariano was trying to win Dolores back. I know that's not gonna happen.

Third person POV

"Please mi amor-" Mariano said before Dolores cut him off, "I'm not your 'mi amor' anymore Mariano! You cheated on me with some random puta!!" Dolores said, "You betrayed my trust and there's nothing you can do to get it back."

"Besides, I've moved on to someone new. They're a way better person than you'll ever be." Mariano was dumbfounded, his mouth was wide open at Dolores' outburst.

"I'm sure I'm way better than whoever you speak of! I'll win you back and you'll be mine!!" Mariano said with false confidence.

"She'll never be yours again..." A random voice said, "because she's mine." Mariano looked around to see who this voice was.

Dolores' POV

'Y/n! I knew I heard them.' I thought to myself, I felt arms slink around my waist from behind. If was a warm embrace, I never wanted to get out of.

Y/n rested their head on my shoulder with a smirk, and Mariano had the stupidest look on his face. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open, he surely was surprised.

"Mariano, close your mouth before a big flies in." They said slyly, Y/n loved to tease Mariano. I resisted a laugh as Mariano's mouth snapped shut.

Y/n's POV

My head rested on Dolores' shoulder with my arms around her waist. "I'm the person Dolores is talking about Mariano, if you couldn't already tell." I said with a small giggle.

I knew Mariano hated to see me hugging Dolores, his cheeks started to turn a light shade of red (out of anger, NOT blush).

"Let go of her Y/n, she's mine!" He said, I chuckled. "You think she's yours after what you did? Why don't you go back to the puta you slept with, yeah? Sounds good to me."

I shrugged my shoulders, I held Dolores' hand as we walked away from a dumbfounded Mariano. I could here him run back to his mom to tell her what happened.

Me and Dolores went back to Casita to see Camilo dying laughing on the floor with tears in his eyes and Mirabel wheezing like she has asthma.

"You guys heard didn't you" I asked, they both looked at me then went back to dying laughing. I sighed as I walked up to Dolores' room with her.

-After changing into comfy clothes and stuff-

We layed down in her bed, she layed her head on my chest. I stroked her hair (she has her hair down) as her white noise played (based off a Hc I saw where she uses white noise to sleep so it drowns out the noise of the village).

"I love you mi corazón" I whispered, "I love you too mi vida" she whispered back. And with that we fell into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!! Hope you enjoyed

And PLEASE will someone draw Dolores with her hair down?! I'd love to see it!!