💛🌼We'll Miss You..🌼💛

(Disclaimer- maybe/slightly depressing)

Camilo!Platonic x Ghost!Reader x Mirabel
Another request by: thomasslover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Backstory-ish info: When Casita was cracking and fell apart, Y/n was crushed trying to help/save Mirabel. After Casita was fixed, their spirit/ghost stayed and haunted the house.-

"Mirabel!" Camilo called "I have something for you!!" He was walking around Casita looking for her. "Yes Camilo?" She asked as she walked up to him, "Y/n..wanted me to give you this before Casita fell..." He held out a box that had a colorful bracelet inside.

Creds to Google for the picture! Back to the story lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It might have some dust on it... It was in there purse/pocket whenever we found them.." He said smiling sadly. Mirabel gasped at the sight "I-It's beautiful.." She said. Mirabel carefully picked the bracelet and looked at it before sliding it on her wrist.

"They're matching ours!!" A mysterious voice said. Camilo and Mirabel looked around panicked, "D-did you h-here that Camilo..?" "Of course I heard it! Don't you think I'd be panicking if I didn't?" Camilo replied sarcastically.

"Guys! It's me, Y/n!!" The voice said. Mirabel's eyes teared up at the name, "Where are you? WHO are you?" Mirabel said looking around and spotting a milky figure behind Camilo.

Little facial features appeared, first were eyes, then nose, then lips. Camilo turned around and gasped, "Y-y/n..?" He said quietly, barely above a whisper. "Yes Camilo" they said as they drifted closer to him.

Once they were closer Mirabel and Camilo notice more features appearing, a dress/shirt and pants that were the same as Y/n's the day Casita fell. "Y/n.." Mirabel said walking closer to them.

When they went to hug Mirabel, the went straight through her (on accident ofc). A chill went up Mirabel's spine, "Sorry mi amor." Y/n said as they turned around. They tried to ruffle Camilo's hair but failed miserably as their hand went through him.

Camilo shivers at the sudden coldness, "Aye! That's cold, you're cold!!" He said looking at Y/n, "Sorry Cami!" They said. Y/n turned to Mirabel who had tears in her eyes "Don't cry mi amor! Did I scare you? I'm sorry" they said. Mirabel walked up to them and looked them in their ghostly eyes "I've missed you, WE'VE missed you." She said gesturing to Camilo

Y/n lifts up their wrist that has a bracelet on it, (the picture) "I've always been with you. You just never realized." They said "I've been with Camilo too, he just never realized." Y/n said gesturing to him. Mirabel looks at her wrist then back at Y/n, 'they're faltering/disappearing' she thought "Y-you're disappearing..!?" She said looking.

"No, no... I'm not ready to move on yet." Y/n said looking at their disappearing body then back at Mirabel and Camilo. "What do you mean 'move on'?" Camilo asked. "If someone has unfinished business before they die, they get stuck as a ghost. If they finish that unfinished business then they move on to the afterlife/'the other side'" They explained, "My unfinished business was never being able to talk to you guys again, but now that's done..." Y/n trailed off.

"You're moving on.." Mirabel and Camilo said in unison as they put their heads down. Y/n carefully placed a hand on both their cheeks so they'd look up. "No matter if I'm gone.. I'll always love and remember you guys." They say as they place a soft kiss to Mirabel's head. They turn to Camilo and patted his head with a smile. "We'll miss you.." Mirabel and Camilo say together. "I'll miss you too" Y/n said, the last bit of them disappearing.

Camilo hugs Mirabel, knowing how bad it hurt him, imagine how much it hurt for her. She hugged him back and walked back to her room.

-They ended up having a sleepover in Mirabel's room and almost stayed up all night talking about what happened. They coped with it and fell asleep peacefully, unknowing that Y/n was watching them from heaven/hell (you choose 🤷🏽‍♀️)-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End! This was kinda sad to write and I'm sorry if I depressed any of you while reading 😭