👂❤My Slutty Princesa~❤👂

Brat Tamer!Dolores x Bratty!Reader
Requested by: mateoVAs
A few k!nks included: d3grad!ng k!nk, 0rga$m control, small m0mmy k!nk
⚠️!!Smut!! Skip if uncomfortable⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was in Dolores' room with her, we were chilling on her bed. I was trying to convince her to do.. things, since we haven't in a while.

"What.. So you don't love me anymore!" I said with an eyeroll. I crossed my arms, turned the other way, and pouted. "I never get anything I want! Not chocolate, not flowers, not even YOU!" I yelled while throwing my hands in the air.

"So you," Dolores started, "You want me?~" She finished. Lust dripping from her words, I could feel the sensation down there starting as I closed my legs closer together.

"Does my little brat want their master?~" She asked sliding her hand a long my inner thigh as she used her other hand to make me look at her.

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I saw close she was to me. "Pfft- no, why would I want a master?" I said as I turned away again.

"Because you're a brat and every brat needs a master~" Dolores teased, her eyes half-lidded. "I- ugh! and I'm not a brat!" I flustered-ly pouted as I looked into her lust filled eyes.

"Well why doesn't master teach her brat some manners? How does that sound, slut?" She asked, more lustful this time. 'This is the WRONG time to have a degrading kink...' I thought as the sensation grew bigger.

I was getting desperate..

Dolores POV

I could see Y/n growing more desperate for sexual relief. Suddenly they roughly kissed me, a kiss filled with lust and love. I kissed back, which turned into a heated make out.

I pulled away, "Aww, is my little slut córnea?" I teasingly whispered in Y/n's ear. "Yes Dolores! I wouldn't have had a heated make out with you if I wasn't!" I put my index finger to their lips.

"What's my name?" I ask. "What? You're name is Dol-" I stopped them, "What's my name?" I asked once again but more firmly. Y/n shifted their gaze away from me before talking again, "Mommy.."

"Good girl/boy/(Y/n), now shall we continue?" I ask pushing them onto the bed and crawling on top. "Yes we shall." Y/n says before kissing and nibbling on my neck as I slip their dress off (sorry male readers again!! I'm working on the Isabela chapter for you guys <3).

As I get their dress off, I unclip their bra and slide it off as they leave marks on my jawline and neck. I gently rub their boobs as my other hand slowly make it's way down to their cunt.

I feel a went spot and chuckle softly, "wet already are we my little slut?" I asked as Y/n tensed a little under my touch. I slowly rubbed their clit as they let out whines and moans, I kissed them roughly as I pulled their underwear down and entered them with two fingers.

Y/n POV

"Ahh!~" I moaned out as Dolores entered me with two fingers, "Mommy, please be gentle..~" I whined out. Dolores started thrusting her fingers in out of my pussy, the knot in my stomach started building up the more she thrusted.

When Dolores pulled out her fingers I sat up startled, "W-wait Master! I'm being good." I whined as she licked her fingers clean, "I know my little fuck slut. Don't worry, you'll get to cum, just not right now." She said with a smirk.

Dolores got in the scissoring position as I got on top, I gently grabbed her leg and started grinding our wet cunts together. I let out loud moans and whines the more I kept going, I sped up and got wetter by the second.

"Mmph, M-master I'm gonna cum!~" I moaned out, "No, you're not, you can't cum yet my slutty princesa~" Dolores groaned out, "Master has to cum first." She said.

I sped up faster and grinded harder, desperate for her to cum. "Ughh~ go ahead and come princesa" Dolores moaned out. I let out all the juices I was holding in and not long after so did Dolores.

"You did good mi amor." Dolores said as she got up and got a warm cloth. She came back and cleaned me up, "Y'know you're the queen of aftercare." I chuckled out as Dolores cleaned me up, then herself.

"Bubble bath?" She asked softly while helping me put my clothes back on. "Yes please.." I said smiling gently zipping up Dolores' dress as we walked out her room to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end! I know this isn't super good but I hope you enjoyed <33