💛😳Exposed😳💛

💛😳Exposed😳💛

Camilo x Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Camilo and Y/n were trying to hide their relationship from the Madrigal's but basically everyone knew bc Camilo sucks at hiding things-

Y/n was walking up to Casita, their boyfriend Camilo, invited them to dinner. When Y/n knocked on the door, Camilo opened the door for them and let them inside. He looked around to see if anyone was around and then gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go, dinner's almost ready."

He led them to the dining room and pulled out a chair for them. Y/n sat down between Camilo and Delores, they looked around nervously. Camilo and Y/n we're supposed tell everyone tonight about them dating, Camilo quietly grabbed their hand under the table and gave them a reassuring look.

After a while of silence, Camilo broke it by clearing his throat. Everyone turned to look at him. "Everyone.. I have an announcement to make..." He lightly squeezed Y/n's hand "Me and Y/n are dating." "We know mijo" Pepa said as she turned to him. Camilo had a confused look as Y/n suddenly giggled, "What are you laughing at?"

"Mi amor, everyone knew. I was just waiting until you were ready to tell them" Y/n said. Camilo crossed his arms "And why didn't you tell me?!" "You seemed so confident you were hiding it! I didn't want to hurt your feelings mi amor." Y/n said "Yeah Camilo, really suck at hiding things. You literally will latch onto them every time they come over." said Isabela as she looked at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n- what I mean by "latches onto them" is he'll basically clinge to them or always be hugging them. Back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I do not!" Camilo said "You really do mi amor, you're almost always by my side." Camilo started pouting as the words came out of Y/n's mouth. They hugged him and tried to get him to stop, but he just kept pouting. The family laughed at the young couple and their actions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!! Hope you enjoyed this one shot 🤗