👂❤Be A Good Girl Dolores~❤👂

Dolores x Reader (Mainly Fem/GN readers)
Pronouns: She/her and They/them
(!!NOT MY ART!!)
⚠️SMUT, PLS SKIP IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was in Dolores' room waiting for her to finish her chores. I was hoping we could try something new today, we've been dating for a few years now and I wanted to try doing more.. sexual things.

Me and Dolores decided to take it slow, get to know each other, just normal dating stuff. Since we were taking it slow, we never had sex who am I kidding we haven't even made out yet!!

Today I'm going to ask Dolores if we could try, if she says 'No' then it's fine and I'll wait until she's ready to (CONSENT 💪 WE LOVE IT👏👏)

I'm sitting on her bed with my dress/shirt pulled down/unbuttoned a little to show some cleavage, but not too much. My hair was down, I have on a neutral brown/red lipstick with light eye shadow that matched my F/c dress/shirt.

I hear Dolores' heels clacking on the floor to her room getting louder as she reached her door. Just when the door opened I lit the last candle to help light the room, I covered her room in her favorite flower petals with candles to light the room to the perfect lighting.

I fixed my hair and sat down on the bed trying to be as seductive as I could without scaring her away. She opened the door and let kit her usual 'Hm!' when she saw me.

Dolores POV

I opened my door and saw my partner, Y/n, on the bed looking seductive... It startled me and I let out my little 'Hm!' as I felt some heat rise to my cheeks.

Her dress/shirt was pulled down/unbuttoned so I could see some cleavage. Their look wasn't the same day-to-day Y/n, it was more of a private time look (if ykyk 👀). "Hello mi amor," They said in a low whisper (since she has super hearing) "How was your day?" She asked.

I could feel my face get hotter by the second. Y/n got up and walked over to me, she put her hand on my cheek with a soft smile. "Sorry to startle you estimada."

I slowly looked down then my eyes shot back up to Y/n's e/c ones after I got to their chest area. "It's ok mi amor, look as much as you want. I did this for you" She said with a smile.

"Wait- you did this for me?" I asked. "Yes mi amor, I was just wondering if you would maybe want to, um.. maybe spice things up a little? You know what I mean?" Y/n asked sheepishly. I blinked with surprise, "If you don't want to it's ok!" She said backing away.

"No, no it's ok. I'd like to at least try.." I said with a small squeak. "Are you sure you wanted to do this?" "Yes." I said firmly, Y/n kissed me and I kissed back immediately.

-Skip to after the heated make out-
(Sorry guys 😭)

Y/n POV

I slid Dolores' dress off as she did mine. She kissed my neck and (gently) bit my neck. I let out a small whine of pleasure as she sucked on the same spot.

"Wait! Dolores I have something for you." I went and grabbed some ear pplugs and handed them to her, "So you don't hurt your eyes while we.. you know" I said softly smiling as she put them in.

"Ok now back to fucking." She said with a hint of lust in her tone. She pushed me on to the bed and got on top, she moved her hand to my thigh looking at me for confirmation.

I nodded my head as she slowly moved her hand to the waist band of my underwear and pulled them down. "Is it ok if I... eat you out Y/n" she asked while slowly moving down towards my area.

"Go ahead mi amor, just don't be to harsh. I want to be able to walk tomorrow." I joked. She nodded and gently licked my wet cunt, a shiver of pleasure went up my spine as I let out a soft moan.

Dolores slowly got faster, which caused me to let out more whines and moans. "Ugh! Dolores~" I moaned out as she pushed her tongue inside me, she went in and out as the not in my stomach slowly go tighter.

Dolores pulled her tongue out and then sat up on her knees taking a breath. "You enjoying yourself?" I asked with a chuckle, "Yeah, you actually taste sweet." She said with a small smirk.

"Can we try something?" I asked, "I'm up for in if you are." She said smiling.

Dolores POV

Y/n got up and came closer to me, they took off my underwear and threw them some where on the floor with theirs.

They pushed my down and positioned me with a leg up and the other and the bed. She got on top and put her wet cunt on mine. (Just to clarify: it's scissoring, idk how to describe the position)

Y/n moved back and forth as our cunts rubbed together sending a waved of pleasure over me, I let out moans and whines the faster Y/n got. I couldn't think straight the knot in my stomach getting tighter as Y/n's clit rubbed against mine.

"Y-Y/n! I think I'm gonna cum!~" I whined out. "Wait just a little bit longer, be a good girl Dolores~" She said while going faster than before.

"Ok Dolores, go on and cum for me~" They said. I couldn't hold it anymore, the knot in my stomach disappeared as I threw my head back in pleasure.

My legs shook as all my juices came flooding out of me. And right after Y/n came too, then they got up and got a warm, damp cloth and cleaned me up.

Then they cleaned themself up and layed down next to me. "Are you ok Dol?" She asked me and I just nodded my head. "You tired?" They asked again. "Yeah.. Cuddles?" I said.

"Mhm" Y/n said and pulled me closer. I rested my head on her chest and drifted to sleep. 'I'm glad I said yes'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra:

Everyone one else- *traumatized*

"D-did Y/n just FUCK my sister?!" Camilo asked with wide eyes. "I think so.." Isabela said with flowers on her head (like in that scene about Mariano's proposal)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end! I'll do one for my male readers with Isabela for the next chapter. I know this wasn't the best but I tried💃🏽