Defending

"I'm scared." Harry said, his whole body was trembling as Louis pulled up into the parking lot of the school.

"I know baby, but I won't leave your side. Look, the boys are already waiting for us. There's no reason to be scared." Louis reassured and quickly kissed Harry's hand. Niall, Liam and Zayn walked towards Louis' car as soon as they saw them arriving. "I thought of something."

"What?" Harry asked as he turned his head to Louis.

"Now that the whole school probably knows that we have a kid together, we could also come out, don't you think?" Louis wondered and he wanted to burst out crying in joy when he saw Harry's face lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Really?" Harry asked excitedly. Of course he was scared of the other students, but Louis had noticed how much Harry suffered because they were a secret and because of past events.

"Really. Only if you want to though." Louis said smiling.

"Yes, of course!" Harry exclaimed and tackled Louis in a hug as good as it was possible because they were still in the car. Louis was quick to throw his arms around his boyfriend and chuckled into his neck.

"Alright. Let's go then." Louis said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. He was glad that not many students were in front of the school right now.

"Hey lads." He said as the boys approached him. They greeted him back- and also Harry who just exited the car- with serious expressions.

"That bad?" Harry asked anxiously.

"Not necessarily. Our team already beat one of the Lacrosse team up because he was talking shit. The whole school is talking about you guys already though." Liam explained, there was no need to lie to them or sugarcoat the situation.

"Good. I need to talk to the boys though. The next few days are going to be tough." Louis said tensely.

"We have your backs, boys." Zayn promised.

"Thank you." Harry breathed out.

They walked inside of the school all together and as soon as they entered the building the hallway grew silent and everyone was looking at Louis and Harry.

"What're you looking at?" Louis snapped loudly for everyone to hear. Most of them turned away quickly, but not everyone. One or two girls Louis had an affair with back in the day said something about that they couldn't believe they have slept with a dad and that they got the jackpot, others were disgusted by it and the rest was just staring. Harry was close to crying by now because he couldn't handle the attention and he just wanted to go home. It didn't even calm him down when he felt Louis linking his hand with his own and Niall rubbing his back soothingly.

Louis knew how Harry felt right now, but as much as he wanted him to feel better he couldn't do anything about it than beat everyone up who messed with them. What made Louis' blood boil was when he saw Eleanor. She gawked at Louis grimly as he passed her.

"I can't believe I was in a relationship with a fag who was too dumb to use protection and has an unwanted child now." She scoffed. Louis froze and spun around. From the corner of his eye he saw how Harry's eyes welled up with tears.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Louis spat glaring at her.

"You heard me." She huffed and crossed her arms.

"Say it again and this was the last thing you will say." Louis threatened.

"You won't do anything. You don't hit girls." Eleanor said smugly.

"But I do." Danielle appeared next to Harry and slapped Eleanor across the face harshly. Eleanor gasped and held her throbbing cheek. Gasps were roaming through the hallway."Say one more thing to or about them and you have to deal with me and my girls." Danielle spat at her. Her cheerleader girls were standing behind her nodding. "And same goes for everyone else here!" Danielle shouted through the hallway.