First day of school

*Three years later*

Harry groaned as he got out of his warm bed and immediately stubbed his foot on one of the many unpacked boxes in his room. He groaned again as he kicked the box which slid back a few inches. He rubbed his eyes lazily as he trotted to his en suite bathroom to take a wee. He still had his eyes half closed and he swayed a little because he was still half asleep. After flushing the toilet he walked over to the sink to splash cold water in his face after washing his hands and then brushed his teeth. He didn't feel like having a shower today so he went back to his room to get dressed. He decided on some black skinnies and a white v neck shirt and his black converse.

"Good morning, sweetie." Harry's mum greeted as he trotted to the kitchen and grabbed a banana.

"Morning." He mumbled as he walked over to his mum who had Jack on her hip. He squealed when he saw Harry and made grabby hands.

"Dada." The two year old called out and Harry chuckled.

"Hi, buddy. Did you sleep well?" Harry took him in his arm and beamed at him. Jack nodded frantically his blue eyes shining up at Harry like he was the sun.

"You ready for your first day at the new school?" Anne asked smiling at him and he nodded his head while peeling on his fruit rather clumsily because he still had Jack on his arm. "I drive you today, so you don't have to worry about taking the bus. I bet you have enough new stuff to learn today." Harry swallowed and smiled at his mum.

"Thanks mum. Do you need to go to the office or can you work from home? I need to look up for a daycare." Harry remembered as Anne shook her head grinning at him.

"Everything's settled already honey. I can work from home so we don't need to take him to daycare." Harry's eyes lit up and he looked at his mum  unbelieving.

"Really?" He asked and she nodded.

After ten minutes they exited the house and drove through the town. It was a beautiful town with old brick buildings and cute shops on the main street. It felt quite homey already and he was glad they could start new after what had happened. His dad decided after being married for twenty five years and raising two children together that his mum wasn't good enough anymore and ran away with his secretary who was twenty years younger than him. Anne couldn't stay in the house anymore and just wanted to get away from their old place and town, so they packed their things and moved to Doncaster. His sister Gemma was already in Manchester to go to college and Harry had only one year left so it wasn't that big of a deal. It wasn't like he had that many friends back in his hometown anyway so a new start souned good for him too. Afer finding out that he was pregnant, Harry was gossip topic number one in their hometown and when the few friends he had found out, they turned their backs on him because they thought it was weird. Even Harry's best friend Jeffrey had left him.

"Have a wonderful day, darling. And call me if I need to pick you up." Anne smiled at Harry as she parked in front of the school. He turned around in his seat and ruffled Jack's chocolate brown locks beaming at him.

"Bye bye, buddy. Have a nice day and don't cause any trouble, okay? I see you later." He said excitedly and Jack grinned at his dad. He nodded his head fastly, so Harry was afraid he could hit the back of his head on the seat, but somehow he didn't.

"Bye bye Dada." He said and giggled. Harry waved at him exagerrating and turned back to his mum.

"Bye mum and thanks." He got out of the car and entered the school building after taking a deep breath.

Harry walked into the front office and snatched his schedule and locker number and everything and went back to the main hallway. How rude was that to not show me around or giving me another student on the hand to show me everything? Harry thought to himself and huffed as he tried desperately to find his locker.