True or false?

Louis had stayed over at Harry's the whole weekend and on monday they went to school together. Louis had a car so it had made it easier for both of them. Harry was a bit scared that it would be weird if they arrived together but Louis just brushed it off and told him that everyone knew they were friends now so it was a normal thing to arrive at school together. Harry didn't think any further about it and they made their way to school after saying goodbye to Jack who was still eating a breakfast with Anne's help. Anne and Jay had decided to go shopping after breakfast to buy new clothes for Jack because he was growing out of his current ones.

"Have you ever thought about what you wanted to do after school?" Harry asked randomly on their way to school.

"Obviously I want to go to college and hopefully I get a scholarship and someday I want to be a footballer. But my grades aren't the best to be honest, so I'm not sure if I get the chance to. We'll see." Louis shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal, but deep inside he was really worried about it. He wanted to be a good role model for Jack and also offer him a good life, so he wanted to improve, but it was hard especially now with his new job and taking care of Jack.

"You know, I could help you with school work." Harry offered and Louis looked at him surprised.

"Really?"

"Why not? I'm pretty decent and we're literally spending every free minute together anyway, so we can also study instead of watching trash tv." Harry chuckled and to be fair, he really had a point there. They were spending every minute together apart from Louis' football practice and work and school of course. When Louis slept over- which was more often than not now since the first time he had slept over two weeks ago- they always cuddled and were touching each other, but none of them had the balls to make the next step. Neither of them really complained because they both loved cuddling with each other and Harry laying on Louis' chest while he touched him ever so gentle, but they were both a bit frustrated because there was a huge sexual tension between them.

"That would be really fucking great, Haz. Thank you." Louis beamed and Harry laughed at him nodding.

"What do you want to do after school?" Louis wondered. They have never talked about this, even though it was their last school year.

"I want to study law to be honest." Harry said sheepishly and Louis gasped.

"Wow, Harry, that's pretty damn huge. I heard it's tough as fuck." Louis said impressed.

"I know, but I really want to help people and make the world better. It sound cliche, but that's how it is and I'm willing to work my ass off for that." Harry said honestly. Originally he wanted to study medicine, but he couldn't see blood so he had to throw away this thought quickly.

"If you really want to do this then I'm going to support you, no matter what. We would be a hell of a family with a lawyer and a footballer." Louis laughed and Harry joined in immediately.

"Firstly, I think we should graduate and then we can talk about that." Harry grinned and Louis nodded.

"Easy." He snorted and Harry scoffed.

"You just told me you need help with your grades." He stated.

"Yeah, but with a tutor like you there's nothing that could go wrong, right?" Louis grinned cheekily and Harry just rolled his eyes.

When they arrived at school they met their friends in front of the building. Niall was grinning at them knowingly to which Harry just rolled his eyes and Louis hit him in the balls. Harry had told Niall about what had happened two weeks ago when Louis first slept over at his' and Niall was sure that Louis had feelings for Harry, it was pretty obvious but Harry didn't want to hear anything about it because he didn't want to get his hopes up. Thankfully Liam and Zayn were oblivious to this whole situation.