First one to know

The first few days at school were strange for Harry. He had to get used to a new school and most importantly he had get to used to have friends. Yes, he got along with Niall and Liam pretty well and they soon grew closer. They spent almost every free minute together and got to know each other better. The only thing Harry had kept from them was Jack. Not because he was ashamed of him or that he was already a parent, but because he was afraid that they could think he was a freak and turned their back to him, so he decided to hold this back until he couldn't anymore.

He also got along with Zayn pretty good, but he was always with Louis and Louis didn't hold back on showing that he despised Harry.

Harry wasn't really better because he was still angry that Louis had never called him after their night together even though he left a note at the reception after they had to go so quickly because their flight had been changed. He didn't have the chance to say goodbye, but back then he didn't worry about that too much because he was sure that they would meet up again. But Louis never called or texted him. So Harry also showed his dislike to Louis to cover up his hurt and the still prominent feelings for the older boy. It sounded ridiculous, because they only spent a week together and to have feelings for a person you barely knew for over three years was just crazy, but Harry couldn't help it.

Little did he know that the feathery heaired lad had the same dilemma, because everytime he looked at Harry, memories from their time together on the beach flashed through his mind and he couldn't help but wish to have one more night with him. Hell, he even thought about it every time he slept with someone else and this didn't change, no matter how often he had tried to distract himself. He was only so rude to Harry because he didn't want to show him his vulnerable side because he was one hundred percent sure that Harry didn't care about him or what they had. He wouldn't have left without saying goodbye or leaving a message for him if he did, but oh well.

"Harry, are you coming to the game tonight?" Liam asked at lunch.

"What game?" Harry asked as he bit down on his bagel. All heads shot up and Harry felt dumb. Louis was rolling his eyes at him, Niall looked at him amused and Zayn just stared at him.

"The footie game. Louis and I are on the team." Liam explained and Harry's mouth formed an 'O'.

"Oh, uhm, I d-don't know. I have to, uhm, ask my mum." Harry stammered. He couldn't just say that he was going out and expect his mum to take care of Jack.

"Oooh, does little Harry have to ask his mommy for permission to go out?" Louis mocked and smirked at Harry who balled his fists. Oh, he wanted to play? Fine.

"As far as I remember, you were the biggest momma's boy, so shut it." Harry sneered and Louis' look went dark.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He threatened and Harry quirked an eyebrow.

"Or else?" He challenged and they glared at each other without acknowledging the other three boys on the table. Liam, Niall and Zayn watched the scenery casually, because after a week of them constantly fighting they were used to it. Although, they were wondering what the hell happened between the two that they obviously dispised each other this much.

"Boys." Liam sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. Louis and Harry just continued glaring at each other and the other boys started a conversation, not caring about the two anymore.

Harry stood up and threw his trash away before attempting to go outside to call his mum. However he was pulled back and thrown into a dark room. The light was switched on and he was face to face with Louis in a janitor closet. Louis was glaring at him before he spoke up.

"The fuck is your problem now?" Harry snapped as he stepped away from Louis bringing as much space between them as possible.

"You can't tell anyone about us." Louis stated and Harry's eyes grew wide at the mentioning.