Intimacy and anger

*sexual content*

After their kiss Harry and Louis were quite awkward around each other for the rest of the day and even the week after. They confessed their love for each other and kissed, but they didn't talk about it further. They didn't talk about what that meant for them nor about the Eleanor topic. They just acted liked nothing happened and they focused on taking care of Jack. However there was still another topic they had to discuss and Louis decided to talk to Harry about it a few days later.

"Haz?" Louis called as he walked upstairs when he came back from football practice on thursday evening.

"In here." Harry called back from Jack's bedroom. Louis walked through the hallway and poked his head inside, his hair still damp from the shower.

"Hey, you two." He smiled when he saw that Harry was just changing Jack into his pyjamas.

" 'ewwo daddy." Jack mumbled just as Harry pulled the shirt over his head and he had his arms lifted.

"Hi, love. Time for bed already?" Louis asked as he gave him a kiss to his head. Jack nodded with his index finger in his mouth which Harry pulled out immediately and replaced it with his pacifier.

"Yes, someone almost fell asleep at the dinner table, right, bud?" Harry smiled down at Jack who grinned sheepishly. Louis chuckled and placed his training bag next to the door so he could take it with him when Jack was in bed.

Some would say it was a bit extreme that Louis stopped by after his practice just to say goodnight to Jack, but he didn't mind one bit. He tried to be there as much as possible.

"Alright, buddy. Say goodnight to daddy and then off to bed." Harry said as he pulled Jack's pants up and placed him down on the floor.

"Ni' ni daddy." Jack hugged Louis who had crouched down to him beforehand.

"Goodnight, darling. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" Louis asked as he brushed his hand through Jack's hair. Jack nodded against his shoulder before attempting to walk over to his bed.

"Hey, I want a kiss." Louis pouted and Jack giggled before turning back giving Louis a quick kiss after pulling his pacifier out.

Louis had always thought it was weird when parents kissed their kids and vice versa, but now that he had his own child he found out that it was normal and he would fight everyone who said something against it.

Jack trotted to his bed and got inside with Harry's help who also gave him a quick kiss and wished him a goodnight before they exited the room.

"Do you have a minute?" Louis asked when they walked into Harry's bedroom.

"Sure. What's up?" Harry asked plopping down on his bed.

"I know you don't want anyone to know, because of reasons, but Zayn and Liam won't leave me alone with their questions about when I had said this about my family and stuff. So, would you be okay with telling them?" Louis explained also sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Harry seemed to think for a second before he nodded. "I think it's alright. I mean, they are our best friends and Niall took it like a champ, so how bad could it be? And to be honest I'm not that scared about anyone knowing anymore because now I have you and Niall by my side and I know I'm not alone." Harry admitted with red cheeks and Louis chuckled slightly.

"Hell, yeah. And you know I will fight everyone if they mess with you." Louis grinned and Harry looked at him thankful.

"Thanks." He said shyly.

"You're welcome." Louis said gently, smiling at Harry.

"When do you want to tell them?" Harry wondered after a short silence.