Now they know

Early update today because why not?

Louis was a nervous wreck after school. Now he had to tell Zayn and Liam about Jack and everything else and he had no clue how they would react. Harry and Niall were already on their way home to wait for them. Harry wanted to have Niall there because he was a good 'emotional support' whatever the fuck that meant. Louis had just shrugged it off because he had no clue what Harry was talking about, but Louis was sure Niall just didn't want to be left out when everyone was there and Louis had to give him that. And it wasn't like he had a problem with it. On the contrary, he was quite glad because then Zayn and Liam would see how Niall dealt with it and maybe that could take some tension out of the room then.

The drive to Harry's was quiet because Louis was so anxious and Zayn and Liam were too excited. Louis parked in the driveway in front of Harry's house and got out of the car and Liam and Zayn followed suit wondering where they were.

"So?" Liam asked excitedly practically bouncing on his feet.

"Okay. What I'm telling you now is a secret and I want you to keep your mouths shut, clear?" Louis began and both nodded.

"Of course."

"We would never tell anyone." Both Liam and Zayn promised and Louis nodded.

"Alright. I tell you everything later more in detail, but uhm-" Louis began and now he wasn't so sure about everything anymore. He shifted his feet and inhaled deeply.

"Yeah?" Zayn pressed gently.

"Okay, I'm just spitting it out now. Harry and I have a two year old son named Jack." He rushed out and for a minute Liam and Zayn looked at him like he had grown two heads. Then they both looked at each other and suddenly bursted out laughing hardly. Louis threw his arms in the air and looked at them annoyed because he knew that they would react like that at first because they didn't believe him.

"Good one, Tommo." Liam pressed out between laughter as he steadied himself on Zayn's shoulder who wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Okay, now enough with the joking." Zayn chuckled. "Tell us the truth now."

"I knew you wouldn't believe me so that's why we're here. Come on." Louis said and walked up to the door. Liam and Zayn looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before following Louis. Anne had handed Louis a key for the house because he was practically living there already so he didn't have to knock all the time.

"Whose house is this?" Zayn wondered, because they knew where Louis lived and it was definitely not here, as Louis opened the door and stepped inside.

"Harry's." Louis simply said and Liam scoffed.

"Yeah, sure. Can you stop with this joke already? It's getting boring."

"Just come inside." Louis rolled his eyes and closed the door behind them taking off his shoes. The other two copied Louis' actions and followed him to the living room from where they already heard voices. When they stepped into the room Zayn and Liam froze on their spot. Harry and Niall were sitting on the couch looking at the two now stopping their conversation, Niall amused and Harry nervous. Jack was sitting on the floor in front of them and played with his toys.

Jack looked up when he felt a presence in the room and squealed. "Daddy!" He cheered and ran to Louis but stopped in his tracks when he saw the two strangers standing beside Louis.

"Come here, love." Louis extended his hand out for Jack to take and crouched down. Jack slowly walked over to Louis without looking away from the two and he nibbled on his index finger. He took Louis' hand and let him pull his finger out of his mouth gently. Jack put his arms around Louis' neck and cuddled in his chest scared of the tall men still looking at Liam and Zayn, but Louis didn't pick him up.