{ nineteen } old friends, new enemies

[TW: Mentions and descriptions of violence and blood. Please be aware before reading.]

|Year 850|The year of familiar tragedy

|Year 850|
The year of familiar tragedy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

      "DAMN YOU, YOU TRAITORS!" Eren ferociously bit into his hand. Lightning struck down from the sky, and the sheer force of his transformation incinerated Reiner's left Titan-hand. Screaming out after he'd fully emerged inside of his Titan, Eren slammed his fist into Reiner's face, crashing his back into the wall and free-falling to the ground below.

Why did it have to be them? How could they?Before he could even lift his arms in preparation for a quick defense, the Armored Titan – Reiner – had sent him flying with a single punch to his jaw.

His two previous punches hadn't made a single dent on Reiner's skin. Instead, all it did was rip the skin off of Eren's knuckles as he tried to fight back to no avail.

You shit. You big piece of shit. And here you wouldn't shut up about a soldier's duty, But, now wasn't the time to mourn the friendship they had lost or the bonds that had been broken, now was the time to fight.

      During close combat training, were you always holding back on me? Eren's body twitched as he tried to regain control of his limbs, willing them to heal faster so he could jump back into trying to beat Reiner senseless. You're so strong it's ridiculous. I can't even move an inch of my body.

I always thought you were a stand-up guy, Every time he thought of Reiner, it was always in an honorable light. Responsible, smart, and well spoken, there wasn't any large flaw about him. He took on the role of being everyone's shoulder to lean on without thinking of himself, and he fit comfortably in the role of 'big brother'. It was almost laughable, how well he played his part. Someone who remained calm, regardless of the situation, putting your comrades in front of yourself. To think, at one time, I wished to be as strong as you one day.

Hey, Reiner, Eren's eyes refocused as he finally felt himself regain control of his healing limbs. I don't know what kind of face you're making right now, but you guys–you guys are the worst pieces of shit, He could only grow angier as he thought back to the unfiltered horror he felt watching the Colossal Titan – watching Bertolt – kick down the gate into Shiganshina, allowing the world's most feared predators to rampage his home, causing the death of his mother. I bet in the history of mankind, nobody's done anything as terrible as you. Slowly, his body began to rise off of the ground, his fingers flexing as he regained his footing.