Kanaka without any other options accepts to contact Tapur.

Virender thinks: Roy Chaudharys, I am coming for you. Virender is coming for you. I lost my honors, I lost my house, I lost my life too. I'll never leave you all to be happy. History is going to repeat again.

He smiles wickedly.

~In Devipur~

Bondita is still angry on Anirudh. He brings food in a plate

Anirudh: Bondita, open the door.

Bondita: I don't want to speak to you pati babu.

Anirudh: Fine, you can restrict yourself from talking to me but you can stop me from speaking to my baby. I want to speak to my baby so open the door.

Bondita: Baby? Baby can't hear you until 5 months.

Anirudh: It's ok. That is the case of normal babies but my baby is a super baby. It can hear me.

Bondita thinks: Super baby?

Anirudh: Bondita, open the door. It's very cold here.

Bondita: Hn, I will open but one condition.

Anirudh: Condition... Condition... Condition... Life started with condition.

Bondita: Don't you want me to open the door?

Anirudh: Hn, Hn open it.

Bondita: Then listen. Condition is so simple, after speaking to your super baby you should leave the place. You should not try to sleep here. Fine?

Anirudh: Okay, okay. You open the door.

Bondita opens the door. Anirudh goes in with the food plate.

Bondita looks at the food and gets tempted but due to ego she keeps quite.

Anirudh goes near her stomach and starts to speak.

Anirudh: Hey, super baby of this super baba. Hope you are doing good.

Bondita looks at him weirdly.

Anirudh: Look, what and all I had brought to you to eat. Eat these. Full plate belongs to you only, super baby.

He takes the plate near her stomach. Bondita's hunger level grows which made sound from her stomach. Anirudh laughed.

Bondita walked back slowly but Anirudh is not in the idea of leaving her. He took the plate near to her stomach again.

Bondita: What you are doing now?

Anirudh: Giving food to my super baby. What to do its mother is hungry and making my super baby to feel hunger too.

Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: Super baby, you don't worry. Your super baba is here to feed you. Come on, eat this. Eat this.

He takes a small piece of luchi near her stomach. Bondita steps back.

Anirudh: Arey ladki, stop moving. If you keep on moving then how would I feed my super baby? You'll stay hunger for the whole night because you are stubborn and I know it. But my super baby is poor, I want feed it. So stand in one place.

Bondita: Pati babu, what happened to you? Went mad? How can you feed baby like this? What you are trying to do? If you want to feed baby then you should feed the mother first. But you are straight away taking the food to the baby instead of feeding me.

Anirudh: Thank God Finally, you accepted.

Bondita: Accepted what?

Anirudh: Accepted that you are hunger.

He smiled. Bondita recognises her words and blushed.

Anirudh: You have really changed Bondita.

Bondita: How?

Anirudh: You are not my real Bondita. My Bondita would always prefer eating no matter how much anger she is. She will always give respect to food. But you...

Bondita blushed: Sorry, pati babu.

Anirudh: Good, now eat it.

Bondita: No!

Anirudh: Again?

Bondita: I will not eat until you feed me.

He smiled and started to feed her.

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it! ❤️