how we met...

A/n: soo hiii how are you?? Well this is like how you and wilbur mett (Intersting?? I don't think so but still deal with it) mwahaha i am evil :>

                       Y/n pov
I ran for my life as the villagers chased me calling me names like monster, useless, garbage chasing me out of the village or maybe even trying to kill me i really did not have enough strength to look back. All i could do was hear as i ran i heard loud running behind me burning of fire like they were holding torches as they chased after me. My vision was getting blurry as i saw a figure in a distance i got startled 'was that going to hurt me?' that's when i lost my balance and fell on the ground trying my best to get up but i wasn't strong enough. I kept on stumbling back to the ground. When two arms grabbed me as the person ran. I closed my eyes i was scared... I did not feel like opening them at any costs. Soon the person who grabbed me placed me down on the ground and shook my shoulders to tell me everything was ok... I slowly opened my eyes to see bright red eyes with long pink hair. The person seemed like a hybrid. "wha-" i was shocked i never had seen a hybrid before i slowly got up "thanks hybrid man...?" i was unsure what to call the man he smiled and said "ehhhh i am no hybird man i am technoblade!" that sentence made me laugh his reaction was hilarious "now anyways come inside you might get cold...and let me get you some umm...potatoes" he gestured me to go inside a cottage i entered the cottage to see a young blonde boy with a brunette boy. They both looked at me with confusion as the blonde boy spoke "a womennnn techno who is thisss" while the other boy just stared at me "c'mon she needed help soo i helped her" he went and grabbed a baked potato as he handed it to me "but she is a women" the blonde boy rolled his eyes "Tommy be nice" the brunette boy spoke "so your name is tommy ayy?" i laughed at the young boy- i mean tommy. "and who are you?" i rolled my eyes playfully as i spoke "y/n l/n" the brunette boy came closer to me and said "nice to meet you y/n! I am Wilbur" i smiled and looked at the old man in the back standing there "hello y/n i am philza" i smiled i finally felt welcomed at least by 3 people i mean 1 is just a child "techno how did you find this little girl?" philza asked techno looked at me to be sure if i was ok with sharing what happened in the past i quickly shook my head but made sure nobody else noticed but techno. "ehh she was in a village i was exploring but umm she did not have parents so i felt she needed company!" he looked at me if what he said was more comfortable from what actually happened i nodded my head as i felt eyes staring at me i looked to see tommy giving me a child death stare i mean i wasn't scared of a child (you were 16 in this and tommy was 14)

-small time skip-

I started practicing with techno. I got closer to wilbur and techno but tommy and i were bit of rivals but still cared about each other. And techno was the only one to know my secret techno was like a brother to me while in the other hand wilbur... I started catching feelings for him (this is the pastt not the present don't get confused) "letsss gooooooo!" techno yelled as he got a carrot "techno that's only a carrot" i looked at his face still pretty happy with his small achievement "ayyyy? Carrots are amazing!" "y/n techno its getting dark can we please go back homee i don't want the blade and a women talking about carrots" tommy said looking up at the sky "i mean it's getting dark but i don't care i mean you should go to bed tommy it's going to be your bedtime soon" i teased tommy "heyy women i sleep whenever i want to! I have no bedtime" i rolled my eyes teasingly as tommy started talking gibberish about his bedtime and all

                 Y/n pov present

I look at wilbur leaving as tommy looked shocked at his actions "that's not the Wilbur i once knew" i looked at tommy who was scared but was just trying his best to hide it i pull him into a hug as he breaks down "my brother is gone! Where is Wilbur!?i am sure that not Wilbur he would never try to hurt me right!?" his questions made me go numb as i rubbed his back a bit to comfort him as much at i could "shhh it's fine Tommy" "NO! My family is ruined y/n how will you get it! You never really had one" i paused as he continued "you just came in my family because of techno! You were the one who ruined it!" i whipped a small tear "Tommy that's not true-" "go away leave me and my family alone"

I watch him tun away as i felt a small tap on my shoulder i look over to see who it is "dream-" i couldn't hold it in anymore i hugged him as he hugged me back as i sobbed on his chest soon enough he lifts up my chin to make me look at him as he slowly removes his mask we both stared at each others eyes at slowly we got closer and we umm kissed... I felt his lips contact mine as a drop of water falls on my face me and dream look at the dark sky."we should head home it's going to rain soon and yes Tommy is going to be fine" dream said as takes my hand as we run back to the castle i replayed the past events and decide to forgive dream for taking shaqlt's side after seeing how my 'family' was falling apart.

I still remember the past as if it happened yesterday.

---------------------

So i made a 1070 word long chapter finally something long and tried my best to spice things up :> 💚