banned..?

Y/n pov

I watch shaqlt walk to make his first president speech as he comes right in front of the mic shaqlt and starts speaking "well hello there,as this is my first president speech i don't have a lot to say i did not want to make many changes but i would like to make my first change in l'manburg will be to exile...tommy! And wilbur!" he finished his soeech with a large grin on his face as wilbur and tommy disappear in the deep forest.

I watch as everyone chase them i take a step back in surprise. I felt my body go numb as i fall to my knees as i felt strong hands supporting me as a single warm tear rolls down my cheek. Even tho how much pain i was in more tears just won't come out of my eyes all i could hear was very faint crys only thing i could clearly hear was a ringing in my ears which grew louder and louder. As i screamed in pain.

I stopped for a second to look at who had been supporting me all along. But  as soon as i saw dream i could feel my skin burn like my blood in me was boiling hot. But not only that i felt some kind of relief inside my heart as i saw him. At the moment i couldn't even understand my own feelings what was i feeling anger, happiness,sadness,releif my thoughts inside me started running wild as my head started spinning causing my vision to go blur as i tried my best to keep myself together but at last i felt like i had been stabbed in my heart even though i wasn't it was as powerful as getting stabbed in the heart.

I looked at dream i had no control of my emotions i just needed a hug. I hug him tight as i could feel his warm body as he hugged me back i felt a bit better then before i tighten my hands around his shoulder as he trys to comfort me with rubbing my back a bit. In a distance i spot tubbo with no emotion then some dry tears as he stood still in shock. As i loosened my hug from dream.  I stood up with all my strength and walked towards him pating his back as he looks up at me and says "i know you are in pain y/n don't hide it" he says trying his best not to tear up again. "i-i just need you to stay strong" i say trying to cheer him up. I look at the dark sky as i continue "you will be safe i will protect you no matter what" he looks up at me with a weak gentle smile as he looks up at the sky and replied "i know you won't let me get hurt y/n you are the best" he smiled as he slowly walks towards shaqlt and just stood there. I wasn't happy with what shaqlt did i guess no one was except dream, he slowly signals me to come with him now. But i disagreed as i shook my head slightly as i backed of a bit as he starts walking towards me and speaks "it's not safe for you here, i know the best" and he grabs my wrist and pulled me out of l'manburg. Looking how weak i was at the moment that i just drifted away without any trys to break free. I look around the forest to just spot wilbur and tommy a glance would have been enough but there was no sign of them anywhere.

'where could they be'
---------------------------------------

Ok so imma take a small break cuz of some reasons but i hope you don't give up on me i would be back soon. 😭