traitor

Wilbur pov

Finally the day has come as now y/n was gone we gave the weapons job to eret which he gladly accepted. He said he had made some weapons that can take out dream team. In an few hours we had to go to erets base to get them.
But i had a weird feeling how could eret make weapons so 'fast' which could take down 'dream team'. But as eret was our last hope we had no other choice.

(later at eret's base)

We were walking down for a few minutes when we reached a small room with chests with our names written on them. Could we finally get independence? The thought racing through my mind i went and opened my chest 'nothing..' it was empty. I looked at the others that also had the same 'confused' face. We looked at eret for answers but there were none.
I looked around to see a button before i could understand anything eret pressed it boom a wall opned revealing the one and only dream team. "WHAT THE HECK ERET!?" tubbo yelled in disbelief. Before i knew it the dream team attacked. Me and the others tried to fight back but as we had nothing we couldn't. I tried to save the others by pushing the dream team here and there but they wouldn't budge.  Soon everything went black i heard faint cries and screams of pain. It was painful very painful eret would pay for this... The last thing i heard was eret saying 'it was never meant to be'

                            Y/n pov

I had no idea what had been happening in l'manburg what happened,the war, wilbur, my friends what happened to them. These thoughts racing through my mind.
I decided why not pay them a small visit? But denied it a second later wilbur didn't want me there if i want to come i can't. Even tho my small cabin was cozy and comfortable then my l'manburg house. I was still lonely
I don't want to live alone 'again' i want my friends to be with me. I don't want to be alone. This time i won't stay back because wilbur told me to he isn't my 'boss'. I took my things not all only a few as i don't want to be kicked out again and have all That stuff with me. Its hard to travel with them.

( you reached l'manburg)

"it's oddly quiet.." as those words escaped my mouth i saw fundy and niki in distance. I waved to them they gave me a slight smile and waved back. "you guys are acting weird what's wrong?" i asked very concerned they didn't seem to be Happy they always used to be. "eret.."
Niki said with dissapointed "eret what?" i said not getting any hints."he was a 'traitor' he betrayed us" niki said pointing towards 'very injured tommy, wilbur, tubbo' my smile on my face dropped. The others were injured too but not as much as 'them'.  "w-what-" i said tears forming in my eyes "y/n I-i am sorry y-you can visit them though" niki said trying to cheer me up. Which did help 'a bit' atleast they weren't dead. "hey guys..how are you doing?" i asked them.  As soon as wilbur saw me his face went a bit pale. "y-y/n what are you doing here.."
Wilbur said a bit disappointed "i can't stay anywhere without you guys i always feel lonely so i wanted to come back the 'village' doesn't need me anymore" i said practically lying to myself and them 'again' "ok..i am sorry to just kick you out i was just mad at the time" wilbur apologized "i-it's fine" i said with a fake smile on my face. I couldn't look at them so badly injured i wanted to helo them so bad but i couldn't do anything."Wilbur how can i help in this war?" i said in a begging tone " i won't let you" wilbut said with serious tone "wilbur you know how good i am at pvp my aim is good. Why am i not capable of fighting?" i said with a tease "y/n i don't want you to get hurt" wilbur said signaling me to sit down "i won't get hurt wilbur i promise..." i said begging him to let me fight

"ok, promise?"