election chaos in l'manburg

Y/n pov

"you are going to regret this princess"
I stayed silent while dream left i was in shock i expected him to drag me back or something but he just left...?
I knew he was up to something but what could it be. As i came back from my thoughts i saw tommy the with confusion all over his face but he still looked happy as dream left without me.

"well now you are safe"tommy chuckled "yes... But-" i said but rudely interrupted by wilbur "we are going to have a meeting soon y/n you have to attend too" well that was new he never really liked me in the meetings as it wasn't Right for me to know about their missions and stuff.

As i walked closer and closer my stomachs butterflies went wilder and wilder which made me a nervous reck. As i reached i saw a large grin on wilbur's face. Well after a long time i saw that face of his that seemed genuinely happy he walked towards me held my hand gently and started speaking "y/n i know you don't like a lot government and stuff but i have yo announce one thing..." he stopped for a second and continued "i don't think we have enough power left in our hands as the president of l'manburg we should have more power so me and tommy decided to have an election" he looks at me to see my reaction well he pretty much saw nothing but confusion "but wilbur what if you don't win-" i said a little nervous on Wilbur's decision "y/n well we won't,we would not leak this news till a day before the election if we have no one against us we will be the president of l'manburg" he giggled   with pure happiness but i knew that wouldn't last long i knew this plan would not work.

As we were preparing for the elections the person with a beanie showed up "hola mamcita" he said he was pretty short and not familiar even though i almost knew everyone from l'manburg "well hello there..umm" i paused who was he? "quakity" quakity continued the sentence for me "oh nice to meet you i am-" i was interrupted by quakity "the famous y/n?" he giggled "well yes.. That's correct"i muttered i had no idea who he was but he somehow knew who i was. "Wilbur told me about you and the election well he said you were the one to write down the names... So i want my name in it"he confidently said "oh of course" i gave him a weak smile i wasn't happy with what he just said wilbur said it was supposed to be a secret and no one was supposed to know about it till the day before election. As i write down quakity's name someone else with horns in his head comes towards me and says "well hello its nice to meet you m'lady" the man says "call me y/n is there something i can help you with...?" i questioned him "shaqlt is my name and i also would like to participate in this election" he smirked "yes...sure" i gave a weak smile again writing down his name now this game had gotten risky.

After a while niki and fundy approached me "heyyy niki, heyy there fundyy" i giggle they look up at me at giggle a bit and tell they wanted to participate too i was a bit shocked but it was niki and fundy they can't cause harm "oooo okk there" i smike this time actually smiling other then a fake one.

~time skip the day at the election~

"hello there ladys and gentlemen i am wilbur soot here to conduct the election" he smiled but i knew he was just as nervous as i was "soo at the 4th place with 6% of votes we got.... Coconut2020 niki and Fundy's partyy"he cheered a bit and continued "at the 3rd with 15% of the votes we got shaqlt2020 shaqlt's party" he paused as everyone clapped i found a sudden breath come out of my mouth i had no idea i was holding in "in 2nd place with 31% of votes we got swag2020 quakity's party" he smiled grew larger as he spoke again "that means by 45% of votes we-i mean pog2020 wonn with first place" he jumped around but suddenly quakity slightly signalled him that i guess reminding him something "b[t the twist is swag2020 and shaqlt2020 decided to combine their votes and that says they won with 46% of the votes" he groans a bit. My heart sank what just happened. Wilbur and tommy just lost as i look back i see dream standing there as he walked towards me he whispered "told you whats going to happen next is your fault" as he backed of a bit. My fault!?you mean whatever happens next happens because i ran away.

'no, no!'
-----------------------

I am sure if you aren't new to dream smp lore you would know what happens next :> (i am kinda sad because of that but rules are rules i have to write it but in da next chapter)