first festival

Y/n pov

A disaster was waiting for me.

I look at dream for some answers but i saw none. dream looked over the table and half eaten waffle and whispered "you really like the veiw huh but don't look for too long your waffles be cold" he wheezes in the last part while i stood there silently in embarrassment of how i had just been staring at dream.

I walk over to the chair i had been sitting at and look at the waffles. 'i mean dream isn't that bad after all'
I think to myself when i snap out of my thoughts wth!? Was i thinking dream can't be nice and all eww what was i doing. I take a seat and continue eating when i see dream walk towards me and sit next to me and say "Wilbur did not look that good at that moment...weird i never thought he wanted to blow up manburg- i am sorry alright i know i am supporting the wrong side but this is all what can get 'your' wilbur back" i got stuck at one part of what he said "what do you mean by 'your' dream?" i said kind of annoyed "i mean you l-love him..." he said stuttering a bit. I paused questioning myself 'do i love Wilbur?'
"who told you that,dream"i question him slightly irritated "i mean it looks like you are happy around him" he muttered playing with a peice to his hoodie's fabric. "well that doesn't mean i LOVE him" i frown thinking to myself did i not consider him my crush before why was i acting like this did i not love him? Of course i did then why can't i tell dream that or could i be in love with... Oh no what am i thinking that's not possible. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door there stood quakity with a envelope in his hand i watch him hand it to dream and walk away. "hmm whats that?"i say curiously "oh a invite to a festival in... Manburg" he answered me "a festival for what?" i had more and more questions popping in my mind "a celebration of manburg's opening" he sighs "are you sure you want to go?" "of course..." i mutter under my breath but to dream it was still audible.

          Time skip (at the festival)

I look around for the beauty of 'l'manburg'but now this was a whole different place the walls me, wilbur, tommy, tubbo and fundy took so much time to build was taken down. The flag had changed,the name was changed it was a whole different country for me "oh.." i let out a small sigh but soon after i see niki and fundy in a distance i wave my hand to catch their attention but when they see me they try their best to hide all the sadness but it was still visible fundy and niki gave me a slight smile and a weak wave.

I go around the festival looking at various stalls with niki. I was having a good time till niki whispered in my ear "this place is changing,  i don't like it anymore we have a independent country but the citizens don't really have independence shaqlt is a bit cruel to the ladies here" he looked around to double check no one heard what she said when she saw nobody she sighed in relief "yeah i have a bad feeling about this" i whispered back
Our both conversation came to an end when a announcement was made "well i would everyone to come to the hall for our president's speech" well that sounds GREAT i thought to my self in a sarcastic way. Me and niki walk to the hall yo see shaqlt ready for his speech as everyone else enters the room. I look around when i spot two figures i look closer to see tommy and wilbur i quickly look back at shaqlt so no one notices them because  of me 'what the heck were they up to'
I thought to myself.

This festival is going to end like a disaster a big one.

-----------------------------------------------

Ok soo from how much time i got today i was able to write two chapters ayyy idk anything abt the future tho but if you enjoyed pls vote da story💚