promise

(y/n pov) "ok, promise?" wilbur said with puppy eyes. "promise" i said. Even tho they might have been strong i knew i wasn't weak. i always had a problem i always wanted to 'destroy the person who called me weak.'

We all were preparing for the war. Everyone was scared this time. Not like how everyone was like before eret's betrayal. We had nothing almost everyone was injured and not ready to fight. But they all wanted 'independence' no one gave up or ever will. Until i heard dream's conversation with wilbur "i want white flags all around l'manburg in 2 days if i don't see them, i will blow l'manburg up" dream said. I could already feel his Evil smirk across his face. "we will see about that dream" wilbur said 'teasing?' him. (later 'your and Wilbur's conversation) "wilbur i heard your conversation with dream" i said looking for some more 'information' "oh he was just probably kidding. Get ready for the war i want no more questions" he giggled and just left.

I still had a bad feeling. Even tho i don't know dream that well i always heard tales about him from the others. He wasn't someone who joked about this stuff. Will he actually blow l'manburg up?.I had no idea what wilbur was planning on doing or did he even plan did he even take his sentence seriously?- ugh.

(day of war)

"well, well i see no white flags around."dream said dissapointed in wilbur. I went pale 'wait-he wasn't KIDDING!?' he was going to blow up l'manburg.

Dream took out 1 TNT placed and let it. 'one TNT what was that gonna do'i sighed in relief which did not last long enough. I remembered 'eret' i screamed "RUN!" everyone was confused but ran towards the water. As i expected eret did plant TNT everywhere. L'manburg the country i lived in every memory with it blew up right infront of my eyes. Before i knew it tommy lost it. "hey you green b*tch who do you think you are!?" tommy yelled running towards dream "i am dream" he said and pushed tommy away "YOU LITTLE-" tommy said getting cut of by dream"i warned wilbur but seems like he didn't even bother to take it seriously" dream said  slightly laughing "i want to challenge you dream" tommy said confidently.
"and what will that challenge be?" dream asked curiously.  "a bow and arrow challenge we both will go on half a heart if you win you get my discs and if i win l'manburg gets independence" tommy said smiling with confidence. "wait- i want one more thing~ a person to hold hostage because i don't trust you Tommy" dream said with a maineiactic smile "fine" tommy said without thinking gosh that boy. The both drank and potion and both of the boys were on half a heart wilbut started counting and in 3,2,1 GO! First arrow by tommy  'missed' first arrow by dream 'missed' tommy started reloading but was too slow dream quickly reloaded and shot tommy. 'no, this can't be happening' 

                     Tommy pov

I started reloading as soon as i was done, i felt a sharp pain my vision went a bit blurry i lost my balance i couldn't move i was 'weak' i started shivering i heard faint cries and screams when i heard something that sounded like y/n's voice saying 'leave me!' i had no idea what was happening until i blacked out.

                        Y/n pov

Tommy just layed there in pain.  While i was getting pulled to going to go to the 'dream smp' i wasn't feeling anything at the moment it was like i lost all my emotions at the time. I tried pulling my arm away trying my best to break free but failed again and again it was too painful to watch tommy in a state like that. Thats when everything went 'black'.

-------------------------
I am so sorry if there were spellings mistakes and all. And grammar mistakes i am not good at both 😌🖐 

I hope you enjoyed