in the past

A/n- the is all from the past events aka flashbacks :) i had no idea what to write.

                   Past (no one pov)

"mom, When are we going?? Be fasttt" little y/n toddled around "hunny be patient please" y/n's mom answered "momm you know we can't miss this eventt this year" y/n mumbles under her breath remembering how they had missed so many events in the past "yes, ok lets go" her mom giggled looking at the hoping y/n.

They walked around when they saw many villagers approaching them. As y/n's mother saw thier angry expressions and got startled she knew the villagers did not like them because they could never pay any bills. She backed off a bit taking little y/n with her too but unfortunately stumbled into a giant rock. Hitting it hard enough to her back for her to yell in pain."y/n go run back home ok...?" her mom stuttered on her words. Y/n was shocked see saw the villagers who now were running to attack her mother...she ran home like her mother told her to she locked every window and doors and sat under a table replaying all the horrible events that had just happened. Soon after the door started banging loud noises outside the house  of yelling and some noises of glass breaking which traumatized the little girl. Not long after she saw angry villagers in front of her before she knew she was chased out of the village.

                   Present y/n pov

I woke up with a big gasp of air. I had many nightmares before but this wasn't just a nightmare this was my past now that i think about it i never knew what really happened to my mom and dad. My dad left for work that day and never came to search for me or either did my mom... I always thought they were dead or maybe they are but in a last few days i am having dreams of my past now i am not a superstitious person and believe in that all stuff but something tells me that it can be that they are trying to contact me...?

'but why..?'

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorryy for a way too small chapter i had no idea what to right at the moment 🤓🖐