attack in l'manburg

Y/n pov

I was still thinking when a sudden figure burst into my room once 'again'
This time it was the one and only dream. I sighed in relief as he saw me then suddenly his expression turned to the 'serious look' he looked around my room like someone was hiding there or something he looked up at me and said "who was there? what did they do to you?" he said in a calm but panic was still a bit audible. "no one,i just had a bad dream" i muttered reminded of the past events. I think dream noticed that he sat beside my a gave me a slight smile and said "its good to see your okay"
I gave him a smile back but this time i was genuinely happy to see him there for me. 

"well... Are you hungry..?" he awkwardly asked "not really, a apple would help" i giggle not able to stop the sudden happiness even tho i had no idea why i was acting like that. What was the feeling.

                 Small flashback

"mom why are you so happy even tho the villagers hurt you"

"well why can't i be happy with you and your father, YOU GUYS make me happy"

"but we did not do anything"

"you don't need to do anything to make me happy, i love you and that's what makes me happy"

"i love you too mum"

                 End of flashback

I snap at my thoughts there can be no way i am in love with dream. I hate him he ruined l'manburg. He ruined everything. And worst of all he took away the people i loved from my hands right in front of my eyes.

I look back at the swung open door. I guess he forgot to close it i thought to myself. Suddenly i remembered wait.. What if i run away..? This was my chance to shine i ran like crazy trying my best to make any noise i saw thw exit this was it. I ran to the open forest  after running for awhile i see the l'manburg gates i see Fundy standing there in shock to see me there. He quickly let me in to the 'van' i see tommy there my eyes brighten up as i see him 'safe' as he saw me he eyes contacting mine we ran into a big hug. I made it. I made to back to l'manburg. But i knew one thing this wasn't over yet...i saw walking a bit further in a distance i ran towards him giving him a back hug i tighten my grig as he regains his balance. He looks at me with a surprised expression he looked like a mess not a bad one but indeed a cute one. He lets me down he was slightly taller then me but now that i think about it i was short but there was no time for that he gently gives me side hug but i knew deep inside he was really happy seeing me once again after all those time. His expression suddenly changes as he askes "how did he let you come here?" well to be honest i expected him to know i ran away "i ran away..?" i say in a questioning tone "well you could have just accepted my deal and you would have been safe" he says a bit irritated this time soon enough after a bit of small arguments. I heard a familiar voice "princess i know you are here" well of course that was dream. But this time i got a bit startled at his words.

I saw a figure approaching that caused me to have goosebumps as the figure got closer i could recognize the green.  Of course if was dream i backed of a bit before i knew it tommy pointed the bow and arrow towards dream ready to shoot if he got closer. "woah there buddy you are going to regret running away, have fun for now princess" he said and just left with a large grin on his face which gave me chills down my body.why was he scaring me i never got that scared easily.

'i was going to regret what?'

-----------------------------

Even though i tried my best i couldn't think of much so i guess 708 words it is and please vote so i know your enjoying my stupid story 💜